Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Atlas is the fukking WOAT. Cannot believe they pulled that shyt at the game awards re releasing 4 arena ultimax and "saying" we know yall want to know what happened to all ya favorites after persona 4 :mjgrin:"

They know good and got damn well. The majority of their new fans NEVER played 4 and were waiting for that Persona 4 Golden PS4 port :francis:
Wait what? :dead:

This people act like they're still an indie company. SEGA needs to check them fools.

Was that the main announcement for the 25th anniversary? A ported over sequel to a sequel and a $400 Vinyl? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This game long as shyt. I remember playing and beating pserona 5 when it first came out but I don't remember it being this long and this got extra content and I'm damn near 60 hours in and just got Haru in my party.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game long as shyt. I remember playing and beating pserona 5 when it first came out but I don't remember it being this long and this got extra content and I'm damn near 60 hours in and just got Haru in my party.

You should savor it :eat:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Just started playing, never played a persona game. Im a fan of jrpgs but not too big on anime besides dbz

This first part of the game is weird as fukk. Pedo gym teacher who wears pink panties :gucci:

I'm into it so far, I just gotta keep in mind how weird Japanese ppl are

Any tips? I'm up to the part where I guess we are going to start investigating the volleyball team we saw getting tortured at the castle

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Just started playing, never played a persona game. Im a fan of jrpgs but not too big on anime besides dbz

This first part of the game is weird as fukk. Pedo gym teacher who wears pink panties :gucci:

I'm into it so far, I just gotta keep in mind how weird Japanese ppl are

Any tips? I'm up to the part where I guess we are going to start investigating the volleyball team we saw getting tortured at the castle

Try to finish the palace as soon as possible so you have more time to do other things

other than that just take your time breh and enjoy the game :salute:
take-your-time-persona-five.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I forgot all about the calling card SH-T and had been playing in the first kingdom

Maybe 2 hours or so in there and it was the one day before being fvcking expelled

Spent 7 days back. Piece of shyt fukking game

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Wow so atlus really couldn't be bothered to create a mash up of persona 3 FES and portable, they just announced p3 portable straight up

Just the worst company around

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Rip to Billy Kametz. Did an amazing job as Takuto Maruki in this game. Died of colon cancer a little over a month after he was diagnosed. He was 35.

Was also the voice of naofumi (rise of the shield hero anime he did that role amazing too)