Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
I just made it to the new shyt :whoo::whoo:

Trying to get there, I up to the last boss en route to the good ending (completed the necessary steps for that 3rd semester) but I lost what was a close to a 40 minute fight and I haven't been motivated to run it back yet...I'll pick it back up in about 5 months when I'm inspired again.

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
When you come across him, mess with Pedro, he literally breaks mementos for you.
Edit: Thinking of mementos, I had to run from those chains more than I could ever remmeber, don't be too greedy in there

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m in January after the main game this game don’t stop being piff:wow:

I know I’m not done but I’m gonna say it, this is one of the best rpg’s ever :wow:

tenor.gif

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even care anymore tbh. I’ll buy it if if it comes out but too much fire coming out now to care
Especially if you look at the switch release dates starting with Hyrule Warriors 2 and No More Heroes 3. There’s a lot of dope games imo dropping between Nintendo and Sony the next 4-5 months

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I keep seeing people try to say its because of covid which would be understandable if Atlus West even acknowledged the game existed :dead:
Word about the localisation of Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers has been floating around all year, but now, in Koei Tecmo's latest financial report there's no mention of a western release.

In terms of console offerings, it's currently focused on Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and a bunch of other games including Atelier Ryza 2, Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires, Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV - Diplomacy and Strategy Expansion Pack and Nioh 2 DLC. All of these games will arrive before the end of the March 2021.

While this might seem like an alarming development, as noted by Siliconera, Sega previously filed a trademark for Persona 5 Strikers back in December 2019 - which is expected to be the game's title here in the west.

Probably cause of Covid, probably might be released end of spring or summer.:francis:

Demo was dope as well..