Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally copped P4G during the Sega sale. Once I get through the first couple Yakuzas imma go ahead and try it out. Maybe by the time I get through Y0-2 and P4G this will finally be ported over :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not really feeling it yet but just in my second palace.... seems like a lot of fluff. Music is cool though

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You’ll have a lot more freedom to plan your days/weeks as you get further along. You’ve got a loooonnnnng way to got but the story is crazy :banderas:

Low key NG+ is where the game really unlocks itself since you don't have to level up social stats and can focus solely on confidants and creating strong personas. Problem is you still gonna have to sink another 100+ hours into the game even with prior knowledge which is the downside of NG+.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Low key NG+ is where the game really unlocks itself since you don't have to level up social stats and can focus solely on confidants and creating strong personas. Problem is you still gonna have to sink another 100+ hours into the game even with prior knowledge which is the downside of NG+.

I’ve considered running up NG+ because the only reason I missed the platinum trophy on my first playthrough was because I didn’t goto to like 3 date spots:beli:

But idk if I can let this game put the rest of my free time ina stranglehold like that again:lolbron: