Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I’ve considered running up NG+ because the only reason I missed the platinum trophy on my first playthrough was because I didn’t goto to like 3 date spots:beli:

But idk if I can let this game put the rest of my free time ina stranglehold like that again:lolbron:

Like I said I will NEVER replay this game, it takes entirely too long to get going. If NG+ sped up the game a little bit I would consider it, but otherwise I'mdone with Persona until part 6 comes out.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Platinuming this is child's play compared the vanilla version, I had to go through it 3 times cause a request didn't pop up in the second one. Had to do the last 3 palaces again... :snoop:

After that I only completed the first palac for Royal and I can't be asked to beat this game again, maybe I'll try again after I beat Shadow Of The Tomb Raider:pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm so SLOOOOW with this game. I bought it before mostly everyone and still haven't beat it :snoop: I have ADD when it comes to entertainment. I could be playin this game a*leaves post to watch Youtube video on stir frying onions*

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Man I'm so SLOOOOW with this game. I bought it before mostly everyone and still haven't beat it :snoop: I have ADD when it comes to entertainment. I could be playin this game a*leaves post to watch Youtube video on stir frying onions*
That's how backlogs are made :mjcry:

Plus replaying a long JRPG that's even longer from scratch isn't ideal :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how backlogs are made :mjcry:

Plus replaying a long JRPG that's even longer from scratch isn't ideal :russ:
Breh I bought this game day 1 in Japanese since October last year. I had a huge jump start. I just kept jumping from game to game and would jump in, play for a few hours one week and then not play for another week and some weeks no playing at all.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Royal is being clearances out at certain Walmart’s. Just copped it for $20, guess I’ll stop playing vanilla now.

Hopefully the loading is improved significantly.