Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Breh tried fighting Makoto Yuuki the P3 protagonist at his current level....got washed in one turn :pachaha:

Around the 16 minute mark.

Lol i know he saw that level 50 by dude name. Went in there and got clapped up quick lmao. They saying the P3 protagonist the strongest out P3-P5 yall think thats true?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Lol i know he saw that level 50 by dude name. Went in there and got clapped up quick lmao. They saying the P3 protagonist the strongest out P3-P5 yall think thats true?
He has the universe arcana which is strong as hell but I think the protagonists all have equal potential :manny:

Ren/Joker might be the strongest at this point since Yu probably hasn't used his in a while based on assumption & Makoto is basically sealed :patrice:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What was up with that first boss?
:gucci:

They kept pushing for me to steal that damn crown but it never happened. I literally had a much easier time just ignoring the crown and kept attacking.

Is it supposed to be that way?
:dwillhuh:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City

They kept pushing for me to steal that damn crown but it never happened. I literally had a much easier time just ignoring the crown and kept attacking.

You sent Morgana right?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Just depends really. If you're either strong enough/OP by the fight or know how to play the game well enough you don't necessarily need to do those things, they're just optional means to beat the fight. He's not the only boss that has such options.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Just depends really. If you're either strong enough/OP by the fight or know how to play the game well enough you don't necessarily need to do those things, they're just optional means to beat the fight. He's not the only boss that has such options.
The problem is that I found him easier to just beat without the crown. I dont think that's how its supposed to happen.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The problem is that I found him easier to just beat without the crown. I dont think that's how its supposed to happen.

You possibly were "overlevelled".

Ultimately, it is gamble either way. Cuz you taking out 1 member of your party to go for that strategy, but at the cost of potentially eliminating his strongest attack.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You possibly were "overlevelled".
I was level 9 and I believe the recommend level was 11.

Basically it was impossible for me to do enough damage to keep him from catching whoever I sent. I had to sacrifice one of my healers to steal the crown and ann kept getting one shotted. It was much easier to just have two characters focusing on debuffs and healing while the other two kept attacking. This method took a long ass time but felt much safer.

I feel like that's the opposite of how that fight was supposed to go down.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was level 9 and I believe the recommend level was 11.

Basically it was impossible for me to do enough damage to keep him from catching whoever I sent. I had to sacrifice one of my healers to steal the crown and ann kept getting one shotted. It was much easier to just have two characters focusing on debuffs and healing while the other two kept attacking. This method took a long ass time but felt much safer.

I feel like that's the opposite of how that fight was supposed to go down.

Not really true. As stated, it can be done and be "easier" either which way, just depending on how you play. The only "definitive" way about any of it is that if you do send a party member to go for the crown, Morgana is the sure fire best bet. That's just if you go the route of nabbing the crown. Otherwise, it's up to your preference really.

I know my first time through P5 vanilla, it was easier for me to grab the crown than to just beat him outright. In Royal, the opposite was true cuz I knew how to better play the game, plus I was leveled pretty high by the time I got to him.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not really true. As stated, it can be done and be "easier" either which way, just depending on how you play. The only "definitive" way about any of it is that if you do send a party member to go for the crown, Morgana is the sure fire best bet.
When I looked it up people made it seem like your success depended on doing enough damage. I was sending morgana but could never make it more than a round before he caught me.

I am playing on hard so maybe that's the problem. shyt just frustrated me, all of my characters were hitting for under 30hp and that shyt dragged for about 20 minutes.

I also couldn't kill the volleyball players before he could attack so I had to tank the hits.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
When I looked it up people made it seem like your success depended on doing enough damage. I was sending morgana but could never make it more than a round before he caught me.

I am playing on hard so maybe that's the problem. shyt just frustrated me, all of my characters were hitting for under 30hp and that shyt dragged for about 20 minutes.

I also couldn't kill the volleyball players before he could attack so I had to tank the hits.

Perhaps you were underlevelled then, lol. I was surprised at how much damage I was causing him and I'm playing on Merciless. I was obliterating his volleyball spotters.