Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Chronic

All Star
Daps
If this is just extra stages, side characters and missions they could've just patch it through DLC like Final Fantasy XV right?
If this is a stand alone game my theory is they might not release this on PS3 and focus on upgrading the graphic and gameplay to PS4 limit and they might retcon the main story to insert the new female character which mean they need to redo the anime scenes so might as well release it as separate game like Catherine Full Body.
It seems I was right :ehh:

Last edited:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Nintendo fans are big mad right now. :wow:

As for me, I'm cool cause I have a PS4 AND this game looks pretty entertaining. :heh: But people warned Switch owners to not get their hopes up, nobody listened though.

It makes sense though, why have Royal come out and then give the Switch the OG version without all the bells and whistles? On some "you only get half a bar" type business? Plus Jason Schreier, a known industry journalist who has industry insider information said that P5S wasn't a P5 Switch port or that a port even existed/in the works.

I'm sure they'll get P5 eventually though... But probably close to P6's release if anything. They don't seem like they have any interest in doing that at all.