Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
In first day. Don't care what it is. Almost copped the dancing game because I'm a fan of the old Guitar Hero's before you had to use a guitar...but nah.
I said that and I ended up getting Persona 4 dancing all night. Damn near got 3 & 5 but I looked at the price and was like no thanks :mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is incorrect as this implies P3P was the first remake. Persona 3 FES was the first add on for Persona 3. They've done this before remaking the game on the same platform.

P3 released in 2006, FES was released in the US in 2008 and in Japan the year before.

P3P was released in 09 in JP and '10 in the US. The precedence is there. I'd be surprised if this is an all new spin off independent from P5.
Persona 3 FES had the Answer. It was a whole second playable campaign. The additions to the original game weren't really noteworthy in comparison. It also barely came out a year after Persona 3 came out in Japan.

There's a game called Persona 5 S that's probably a Switch version. I'm thinking The Royal is an expansion of Persona 5 in the same world. Could be a DLC expansion.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Persona 3 FES had the Answer. It was a whole second playable campaign. The additions to the original game weren't really noteworthy in comparison. It also barely came out a year after Persona 3 came out in Japan.

There's a game called Persona 5 S that's probably a Switch version. I'm thinking The Royal is an expansion of Persona 5 in the same world. Could be a DLC expansion.
The 24th feels so far away. I can't wait for whatever either one is :ohlawd: Hell maybe we even get a tease for Persona 6!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Still haven't beaten this game but that's what happens when you have a freakin problem buying every single thing that comes out. :francis:
Anyway, if I remember correctly I'm about 75% of the way through with the game. Last night I had the urge to play an RPG and threw this bad boy on.
Still one of the most polished RPG experiences ever :wow:.
I stared at the screen for like 5 minutes thinking about what to play and figured, what the heck, I never beat Persona 5, let me see where I left off.
Game is fun as hell for real, and I'm kind of glad I didn't plow through it and beat it quickly. I like playing it sporadically and always having something new to come back to. The story is dope as hell. I finally finished locking that teacher down and getting free back rubs :shaq:
The last boss I beat was home girls father. He had the robots that kept appearing and was overworking his employees.
@Fatboi1 do you know who I'm talking about and can you tell me without spoilers how many bosses (palaces) I have left?
It was Haru's (Noir) father's palace that I beat last.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still haven't beaten this game but that's what happens when you have a freakin problem buying every single thing that comes out. :francis:
Anyway, if I remember correctly I'm about 75% of the way through with the game. Last night I had the urge to play an RPG and threw this bad boy on.
I stared at the screen for like 5 minutes thinking about what to play and figured, what the heck, I never beat Persona 5, let me see where I left off.
Game is fun as hell for real, and I'm kind of glad I didn't plow through it and beat it quickly. I like playing it sporadically and always having something new to come back to. The story is dope as hell. I finally finished locking that teacher down and getting free back rubs :shaq:
The last boss I beat was home girls father. He had the robots that kept appearing and was overworking his employees.
@Fatboi1 do you know who I'm talking about and can you tell me without spoilers how many bosses (palaces) I have left?
You have technically 1 palace left and another end game "dungeon" so in total about 3 bosses left.

Edit: you have 2 palaces left and an end game dungeon so you have 4 main bosses total excluding mini bosses.

The next stretch is arguably the dopest part of the game and is really where lots of twists start to unravel. Lots of content left.

I'm waiting on the 24th to see what's The Royal about before I continue my 2nd playthrough.

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

That's my least favorite palace so you still got some good stuff ahead of you.

Make absolutely sure you save in a few different slots during and after the next Palace. I've seen people fukk their whole playthru up not paying attention.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You have technically 1 palace left and another end game "dungeon" so in total about 3 bosses left.

Edit: you have 2 palaces left and an end game dungeon so you have 4 main bosses total excluding mini bosses.

The next stretch is arguably the dopest part of the game and is really where lots of twists start to unravel. Lots of content left.

I'm waiting on the 24th to see what's The Royal about before I continue my 2nd playthrough.

That's my least favorite palace so you still got some good stuff ahead of you.

Make absolutely sure you save in a few different slots during and after the next Palace. I've seen people fukk their whole playthru up not paying attention.
Word. Thanks fellas

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Man the time between palaces can be really long as monotonous. :francis:
A lot of times the story can be interesting as hell and then there's some moments where they drag the story and keep going over the same points day after day with no real plot development.
I be grinding Momentos or fukking around with fusions in between palaces. Once you get to the point where you can fight without a party though :wow: