Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Makes sense but I think one play through of this game is enough at least for me. Unless they can trim this game down to 60 hours I can't see ever playing it again. The game is about 60 hours too long.
I don't mind it. I played damn near 150 hours of the JP release, played up to dungeon 4 or 5 of the US release but then sold the game since I wanted to have a reason to refinish the JP version again for purposes of improving my japanese literacy. A streamlined and edited game which presumably fixes some of the pacing in the latter parts is worth it if it's also including new content such as music and gameplay.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Possible 'Persona 5 R' Announcement Imminent, Official Domain Updated - Persona Central

On April 20, 2017, it was discovered that Atlus had registered a number of official Persona series related domain names, including “P5R.JP.” This domain name was updated today, on December 25, 2018.
An upcoming event of note where an announcement could take place in is the “Dark Sun…”, 1-hour special broadcast for Persona 5 the Animation on December 30th. News for the Persona Super Live 2019 concert has recently been confirmed to be announced on that day, as well.
The following are examples of recent Atlus related domain names which had their reveals shortly after their name server changes:

Persona Q2

“PQ2.JP” was registered on April 18, 2017 and its name servers were moved on July 27, 2017. The game was formally announced 6 days later, at the “Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017” concert on August 2, 2017.

Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight & Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight

“PERSONA-DANCE.JP” was registered on April 18, 2017 and its name servers were moved on July 28, 2017. The games were formally announced 5 days later, at the “Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017” concert on August 2, 2017.

Catherine: Full Body

“FULLBODY.JP” was registered on October 31, 2017 and its name servers were moved on December 11, 2017. The game was formally announced 8 days later independently.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i've had a random interest in this game ever since a couple people whos taste in general i like were praising this heavy all last year, never bought it then last week i saw it and finally bought it. had no idea what it was really going to be like. it looks beautiful and i enjoyed just walking around as the kid at the start from the train station etc made me nostalgic for Jet Set Radio and i havent played a game were the fighting is like this since Final Fantasy on the PS1..anyway i say all that to say this

when i got bodied and they sent me and my little group all the way back to the start of the castle.

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i've had a random interest in this game ever since a couple people whos taste in general i like were praising this heavy all last year, never bought it then last week i saw it and finally bought it. had no idea what it was really going to be like. it looks beautiful and i enjoyed just walking around as the kid at the start from the train station etc made me nostalgic for Jet Set Radio and i havent played a game were the fighting is like this since Final Fantasy on the PS1..anyway i say all that to say this

when i got bodied and they sent me and my little group all the way back to the start of the castle.

:stopitslime:

:ufdup:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bought the game a month or two ago; been playing for three weeks, and this game is dope. :wow:

The music :wow:
The style :wow:

There’s only a few things that I hate about this game; respawning enemies, lack of save points, and inconsistent voice acting(some dialogue is spoken while others is purely text).

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Bought the game a month or two ago; been playing for three weeks, and this game is dope. :wow:

The music :wow:
The style :wow:

There’s only a few things that I hate about this game; respawning enemies, lack of save points, and inconsistent voice acting(some dialogue is spoken while others is purely text).

I kinda liked the lack of save points it gave the game some stakes. Other than that you're right. Shouldnt have had to clear out a floor only for them to respawn.

And this is probably my fault because I didnt create enough save files, but I ran the first palace right up to the deadline and ran out of time because I didnt understand the calling card took a full day. Had to start the first palace sequence from the beginning.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man fukk this game, I spent 5-10 hours in the Kamoshida Palace, only for the game to restart me a week prior to the deadline at a lower level because I didn’t know sending the calling card would take two days. :pacspit:

I understand waiting to the last minute is bad, but the game should have prevented me from waiting so long, I just unknowingly wasted 5+ hours just to do most of the stuff I accomplished over again. :beli:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk this game, I spent 5-10 hours in the Kamoshida Palace, only for the game to restart me a week prior to the deadline at a lower level because I didn’t know sending the calling card would take two days. :pacspit:

I understand waiting to the last minute is bad, but the game should have prevented me from waiting so long, I just unknowingly wasted 5+ hours just to do most of the stuff I accomplished over again. :beli:
damn u mustve reeeeeeally waited

I strengthen confidants until 5 days before the deadline, then run thru the palace in a day.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Big news in the world of Persona: Atlus has announced Persona 5: The Royal for PlayStation 4.

The Royal stars a mysterious, unnamed new female character. In a short teaser, below, a voice asks: "What do you think of the Phantom Thieves?" The female character responds with: "I think helping people is a wonderful thing, but if I had to say, I don't like them. I don't think the Phantom Thieves' methods will make the world a better place or help anyone. In the end, I feel like you can only solve that yourself."

More information will be revealed on 24th April during the Persona Super Live concert.

Atlus stay making announcement about another announcement :russ:

Guess they're going the Persona 3 PSP route and introducing a female protagonist

Or it could be another extra DLC....dunno if folks would put up with another 100 hours...but we'll see :yeshrug: