Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Got far into the final momentos dungeon and died and now have to start it all over.

Yea I’m done with this game. It’s 2018 and they still are on the old saving system.

fukk this series until they decide to get a more modern saving system. :hubie:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Got far into the final momentos dungeon and died and now have to start it all over.

Yea I’m done with this game. It’s 2018 and they still are on the old saving system.

fukk this series until they decide to get a more modern saving system. :hubie:

If you made it that far and managed to fukk up it's kinda on you tbh.

I messed up the very first dungeon cuz I wasn't aware of how to properly schedule my time and I missed the deadline. After that it was smooth sailing.

Put 100 hours into a game only to quit at the very end brehs. What a waste lol.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I messed up the very first dungeon cuz I wasn't aware of how to properly schedule my time and I missed the deadline. After that it was smooth sailing.

the final dungeon was a chore and a half, and its not like there's even anything to it either.... its dumb repetitive and like every other dungeon its playing rock/paper/scissors in each fight until you find the enemies weaknesses. getting one shot in a dungeon would be okay if there was some value by the end of the game but there isn't

Blackout

Daps

I’m s grown ass man with shyt to do. I can’t sit down and use up my time like that with enemies that use instant death moves.

Cheap deaths is cheap.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
the final dungeon was a chore and a half, and its not like there's even anything to it either.... its dumb repetitive and like every other dungeon its playing rock/paper/scissors in each fight until you find the enemies weaknesses. getting one shot in a dungeon would be okay if there was some value by the end of the game but there isn't

You justifying putting 100 hours into the game and quitting with 2 hours left breh?

Did you do the same?

:mjpls:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You justifying putting 100 hours into the game and quitting with 2 hours left breh?

Did you do the same?

:mjpls:
don't matter if its the hundredth hour or the 30th, if a game starts to become an uninteresting flowchart that won't end then dropping it then and there and seeing the trash ending on youtube ain't anything to trip over.

game shouldn't have been 100 hours in the first place. plus they had like three or four 'final dungeons' too. game burnt itself out more than anything a player's habits may have to do with it. every dungeon being straight up guess work for an hour gets old.

Blackout

Daps
You probably got killed by them nikkaz with the light insta kill move. Best to have a person that reflects that. I felt like Mementos was unneeded because I thought the game was piff after that part until the end. :manny:
That’s part of why I stopped other than crap save system.

After Shido I lost interest.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
don't matter if its the hundredth hour or the 30th, if a game starts to become an uninteresting flowchart that won't end then dropping it then and there and seeing the trash ending on youtube ain't anything to trip over.

game shouldn't have been 100 hours in the first place. plus they had like three or four 'final dungeons' too. game burnt itself out more than anything a player's habits may have to do with it. every dungeon being straight up guess work for an hour gets old.

You gonna answer the question breh ? :mjpls:

Btw I can't relate to this unfair dungeon y'all speak of. I recall getting instant wiped like once. I had strong persona, made sure I attacked first, and my leveling was appropriate.

The final dungeon definitely wasn't my favorite but I handled it pretty easily.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You gonna answer the question breh ? :mjpls:

Btw I can't relate to this unfair dungeon y'all speak of. I recall getting instant wiped like once. I had strong persona, made sure I attacked first, and my leveling was appropriate.

The final dungeon definitely wasn't my favorite but I handled it pretty easily.
beat it and threw it in the bushes. worst smt game in years once you get past the godlike presentation. Said it before but P5 is a pretty bytch that can't fukk or hold a conversation

All the dungeons are easy, they're just cheap and tedious game design. Watch boring dialogue, go to a dungeon, play ultra defensive or get killed by an enemy that you don't have the info for and restart, play the guessing game until you've got the rap sheet on everyone in said dungeon, commence resource management til you meet the boss, andddddd that's it. By Shido everyone is just ready for the shyt to end

Other SMT games have instadeath attacks but none are as rigid about how you approach -every- dungeon.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
beat it and threw it in the bushes. worst smt game in years once you get past the godlike presentation. Said it before but P5 is a pretty bytch that can't fukk or hold a conversation

All the dungeons are easy, they're just cheap and tedious game design. Watch boring dialogue, go to a dungeon, play ultra defensive or get killed by an enemy that you don't have the info for and restart, play the guessing game until you've got the rap sheet on everyone in said dungeon, commence resource management til you meet the boss, andddddd that's it. By Shido everyone is just ready for the shyt to end

Other SMT games have instadeath attacks but none are as rigid about how you approach -every- dungeon.

That is literally every turnbased RPG ever created. :heh:

P5 was lit.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That is literally every turnbased RPG ever created. :heh:

P5 was lit.
:scust:

enemies having weaknesses and strengths, is one thing. enemies demanding you exploit them or face literally hours of uphill tedium through resource management alone or exponentially increased risk is another. Whole game is just Pokemon on cocaine.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:scust:

enemies having weaknesses and strengths, is one thing. enemies demanding you exploit them or face literally hours of uphill tedium through resource management alone or exponentially increased risk is another. Whole game is just Pokemon on cocaine.

Which, to me, sounds like a load of fun :russ: