Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
@Fatboi1 :picard: first play though i rushed the game but this time around i took my time and while riding in mementos i started to listen to the dialog.... some of the females in this game are Dark :dwillhuh:

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
its so tedious trying to get 100% of the persona's so much re summoning the same one i just had to fusion into another just to use that into a fusion for 6 other ones :why:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yususke is hilarious. Him lecturing thots at the fireworks festival is still one of my favorite scenes in the game. :mjlol:

He had to ascertain those hoes goals.:steviej:

BTW, your stupid fukking vid has a huge fukking spoiler at the end of it. I don't mean the scene itself, I mean one of those next links after the vid is over.:gucci::stopitslime::ufdup::pacspit:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This game can be long winded as hell in some parts. After the second palace all I've done is go to school and do those random activities like watch movies, do the burger challenge, etc. Can I not go to mementos whenever I want? I have to wait for one of my team mates to bring it up? An hour straight without any combat (or the choice for it) is rough.
I'm 20 hours in.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
This game can be long winded as hell in some parts. After the second palace all I've done is go to school and do those random activities like watch movies, do the burger challenge, etc. Can I not go to mementos whenever I want? I have to wait for one of my team mates to bring it up? An hour straight without any combat (or the choice for it) is rough.
I'm 20 hours in.
you need to hold meetings after school to go into mementos

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
you need to hold meetings after school to go into mementos
How do you call a meeting? I've look for the option and couldn't find it. The only way I've been able to go to mementos or to a palace is if one of the team mates brings it up, and that doesn't happen every day. Last night I had about a week to kill and didn't have the option to go to mementos.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm 20 hours in.
Just go to your hideout aftershool and it'll have the option. you can't go in at night though. There's lots of long winded moments that's lots of story.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just go to your hideout aftershool and it'll have the option. you can't go in at night though. There's lots of long winded moments that's lots of story.
I've gone before and it didn't give me the option. Do I have to stand somewhere specific? (Maybe I was going at night. I don't remember now.)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've gone before and it didn't give me the option. Do I have to stand somewhere specific? (Maybe I was going at night. I don't remember now.)
nah it'll be right there under the option to infiltrate palace. It'll say explore mementos. You can't miss it. Though the mid June period is story heavy so there's a good few days of scenes and stuff leading to the 3rd palace where you have free time at night mostly so it's probably likely you couldn't anyway.