Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
How do you call a meeting? I've look for the option and couldn't find it. The only way I've been able to go to mementos or to a palace is if one of the team mates brings it up, and that doesn't happen every day. Last night I had about a week to kill and didn't have the option to go to mementos.

to call a meeting you simply travel to the current hideout.
also if you have mementos needing investigating you have to view requests and discuss before you are allowed to jump in...

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
How do you call a meeting? I've look for the option and couldn't find it. The only way I've been able to go to mementos or to a palace is if one of the team mates brings it up, and that doesn't happen every day. Last night I had about a week to kill and didn't have the option to go to mementos.
when you get out from school go to the cafe and try to walk in it will give you things to pick and one of them is hold a meeting

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
confirmed.

The monster that looks like a featherless bird with an onion head has Pulpina and Confuse Boost as it's last skills. Boost it with gallows....

then merge it with some other monster to get Sandman (highest luck stat early on)

then you just cast Confuse on some weak Mementos boss and guard every turn. Confuse wears off in 2 turns. Sometimes the boss will throw money, sometimes a muscle drink or whatever.

It doesn't work on ALL of them, but I'd say 7 out of 10 bosses? At level 20ish I was getting around 20k yen every time it threw money? Boss won't run out of money, just throw it out less as time goes by.

BIG help if you've got that SP Adhesive from Dr. Bae Takami. First time I did this I ran out of SP quick.

By the way..... the above can also happen TO you.

I lost high 5 figures of yen then only got 1k back as a "reward" yesterday. :stopitslime:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This game can be long winded as hell in some parts. After the second palace all I've done is go to school and do those random activities like watch movies, do the burger challenge, etc. Can I not go to mementos whenever I want? I have to wait for one of my team mates to bring it up? An hour straight without any combat (or the choice for it) is rough.
I'm 20 hours in.

:francis:
Well, I see someone hasn't been listening/reading to those "long-winded" parts, otherwise your simple ass would know how to go to Momentos, ya igit.:stopitslime: You sounding like @Mowgli right now, needing someone to hold your hands thru this shyt.:hhh: Might as well call @fatboi "Daddy".:dame:

The game has multiple times by the point you're at explained its functions and stuff pertaining to how and when you can go to Palaces and Momentos.:ufdup: Smarten up Nas.:huhldup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, I see someone hasn't been listening/reading to those "long-winded" parts, otherwise your simple ass would know how to go to Momentos, ya igit.:stopitslime: You sounding like @Mowgli right now, needing someone to hold your hands thru this shyt.:hhh: Might as well call @fatboi "Daddy".:dame:

The game has multiple times by the point you're at explained its functions and stuff pertaining to how and when you can go to Palaces and Momentos.:ufdup: Smarten up Nas.:huhldup:
:skip:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I hate how adorable Morgana is....

giphy.gif