Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
What's everybodys favorite characters? Ima gonna have to go with the mc,Sojiro and Futaba. There whole family dynamic was pretty touching to me.

Rell Shyt

The cast as a whole is pretty strong

Sae, Ryuji, Ann, even the MC I like how they gave the protag the most personality out of all the protags in the series.

But Makoto my girl tho best party member, best persona, isn't annoying just a dope ass character.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's everybodys favorite characters? Ima gonna have to go with the mc,Sojiro and Futaba. There whole family dynamic was pretty touching to me.

Rell Shyt
I liked the whole cast pretty much and even Morgana was cool.

I think the localization made Morgana different. in the JP version, Morgana was more commanding and confident. His voice was a bit androgynous and it just fit the character perfectly. if you play it in English however, the girly kid voice just doesn't give off the same effect imo. Try playing with the JP voices but then again it probably won't matter as you're still reading the english text which will make you remember it in English.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I liked the whole cast pretty much and even Morgana was cool.

I think the localization made Morgana different. in the JP version, Morgana was more commanding and confident. His voice was a bit androgynous and it just fit the character perfectly. if you play it in English however, the girly kid voice just doesn't give off the same effect imo. Try playing with the JP voices but then again it probably won't matter as you're still reading the english text which will make you remember it in English.

:usure:
Meh...that's just you playing to your otaku waifu weabo sensibilities. Ole "everything sounds better in Japanese ass ninja".:leostare::wtb::upsetfavre:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure:
Meh...that's just you playing to your otaku waifu weabo sensibilities. Ole "everything sounds better in Japanese ass ninja".:leostare::wtb::upsetfavre:
lol nah. The English dub sounds great. This only really applies to Morgana, everybody else sound straight. The JP VA for Morgana is literally the same VA for Pikachu so it's fitting.

*changes avatar to some harem anime character*
*un-pauses Clannad in VLC*

He'd be one if he didn't understand Japanese. Those are the people that annoy me.
Breh I know. I'll go into a Neogaf thread and occasionally it''s someone like "EEUGH THE EGNLISH DUB SOUNDS HORRIBLE! WTF THANK GOD THE GLORIOUS NIPPON NLANGUAGE WAS TEHRE"

:dahell:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this game, but I'm at 100 hours clocked at the second to last dungeon. I've been so unproductive in my spare time since I started playing this game, I might just watch the rest on a playthrough, I already got my money's worth out of it :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love this game, but I'm at 100 hours clocked at the second to last dungeon. I've been so unproductive in my spare time since I started playing this game, I might just watch the rest on a playthrough, I already got my money's worth out of it :francis:
Nah don't do that.

Finish it.

If at worst take a breather for a day or two.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah don't do that.

Finish it.

If at worst take a breather for a day or two.
I literally just pulled up and x'd out of a playthrough before I saw this post, shyt just isn't the same when you're not playing it. I'm bout to take your advice and just give myself a few days off of the game, then finish the rest.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
@Fatboi1 :wow: some of these Memento's Quotes look at this 4:18-4:28
[
he is not man enough to handle her :whoo: guess that why joker is the only one

Last edited: