Holy Grail
but this mfer kept destoryed me.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't post here because I know some of yal are fukking retarded when it comes to spoilers

About 50 hours in and this is one of my favorite games ever and it keeps getting better. fukking quality everywhere.

this is the first video game I've put almost 100 hours into since Final Fantasy Tactics.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the emo dotcor is my woman ...always come in my bedroom to some freak shyt but I have 3 women in a relationship. ..player player! :shaq:

yeah, I just finished her link without committing to nothing. Not cause I had plans for somebody else, I just ain't gonna commit to nobody.

Tae the one that got away, though.

Got me questioning my life choices and shyt. :mjcry:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Been so busy at work, but I'm gonna go buy this later today. Weekend long session.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still struggle against the finale boss :mjcry:. I was close to beat the
Holy Grail
but this mfer kept destoryed me.
The holy grail is easy to defeat. Use Haru and if you got her at levl 75 I think, she gets a move "high booster" for her Physic spells. That shyt does a LOT of damage alonne. You can end up having someone cut the tube from the cup before he heals himself. I haven't beaten the second form yet.

Man the finnal stretch before the final boss is EXP galore. I'm sittinn here getting 10,000 EXP per fight and I got big ass screen clearing moves :wow:

Get mind charge on a demon and do Megidoran and your screen is now all blue and white :banderas:.

My new game plus is gonna be a walk in the park.

Edit: Completed the JP version. 162 hours and 29 minutes.

Ending songs ranking for me:

P4=P3>P5 but I gotta listen a few more times.

I still think P5 has the best soundtrack overall. I bump it even outside of the game.

The ending run though I'd say P3>P5>P4. P3's ending stretch was incredible up until the credits rolled.

P5's is close up there though i straight up felt like a god damn boss at the end.

When Arsene came out and turned into Super Saiyan God :banderas: shyt was crazy.

Edit: I missed a few scenes. I didn't see Shiho again, i don't think I got anything on the Valentines day and shyt.

Going through my US copy though, just finished 2nd palace. Gonna pick up the bits I missed in my JP run. This game is incredible though I wouldn't normally spend so much time on a single game. Best game of the gen for me atm.

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

Sae Mishima standing EXACTLY LIKE the dude that killed what's his names shadow! When they're searching the house I mean

:sadcam: but I been straight up talking to her in the interrogation room!

:sadbron: what have I done

edit: I wasnt ready.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
The holy grail is easy to defeat. Use Haru and if you got her at levl 75 I think, she gets a move "high booster" for her Physic spells. That shyt does a LOT of damage alonne. You can end up having someone cut the tube from the cup before he heals himself. I haven't beaten the second form yet.

Man the finnal stretch before the final boss is EXP galore. I'm sittinn here getting 10,000 EXP per fight and I got big ass screen clearing moves :wow:

Get mind charge on a demon and do Megidoran and your screen is now all blue and white :banderas:.

My new game plus is gonna be a walk in the park.

Edit: Completed the JP version. 162 hours and 29 minutes.

Ending songs ranking for me

P4=P3>P5
:picard: sounds like you're talking about Alice

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard: sounds like you're talking about Alice
Nah.
I seen Alice. That was a pretty weird Persona though lol. I ended up buying some more DLC(SMT IV costume set) and the Magatsu Izanagi and Magatsu Izanagi Picaro Persona. I was stuck on the 2nd palace boss and I didn't want to spend so much time trying to grind so I just said fukk it and used them. :yeshrug: I already beat the game I just wanna get past that lol.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a little under 2 hours in and yeah.....this game is weird as fukk. Not sure how I feel about it. I'll keep playing though but there seems to be a lot of shyt to digest.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The one thing I don't like is a high school setting in a game clearly made for adults. I'm 17 years removed from high school. I've long since moved on. Why the obsession with that setting in anime that targets adults exist baffles me. High school isn't that big of a deal in the first place. It's 4 years of a 60+ year life and the last year is pretty much bs anyway.

Formative years. Its the time when you basically create the core values that stick with you. Its also where you first really start to deal with ideas like loss, responsibility, sexuality, and mental illness. Also, its when people really TRULY still have "free time".

If you notice quite a few of the Mementos requests are people with emotional issues, sexuality/intimacy issues and latent mental illness. Its a heavy game, the randomness of Mementos makes it easy to just skim over stuff...but its fukked up.

BUT I do somewhat agree with the notion that it always has to be High School. I think you could make a Persona game set in your 2nd year of college and it be just as compelling. But I think with Japan the concept of adulthood is thrust upon you much younger than in the West.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Has anyone played Persona 3 The Answer? I'm playing Trails in the Sky the 3rd and I've seen it compared to that.

The 3rd is amazing. It's basically an epilogue to the first two games that's a long dungeon that has warpable doors scattered throughout it and if you have the right people or meet the right conditions you can enter the doors and get cut scenes filled with story and lore about the Trails world and characters. If the Answer is anything like this game maybe it was a mistake to not play it. I don't know the Answer just looked boring to me so I never bothered with it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone played Persona 3 The Answer? I'm playing Trails in the Sky the 3rd and I've seen it compared to that.

The 3rd is amazing. It's basically an epilogue to the first two games that's a long dungeon that has warpable doors scattered throughout it and if you have the right people or meet the right conditions you can enter the doors and get cut scenes filled with story and lore about the Trails world and characters. If the Answer is anything like this game maybe it was a mistake to not play it. I don't know the Answer just looked boring to me so I never bothered with it.
The Answer was boring. the combat was already a chore in Persona 3 so a whole epilogue to just fighting wasn't worth it. I've seen a lot of people say it's not worth playing.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm a little under 2 hours in and yeah.....this game is weird as fukk. Not sure how I feel about it. I'll keep playing though but there seems to be a lot of shyt to digest.

2 Hours isn't NEARLY enough to get into it....the first dungeon alone pulls you in. You'll see soon enough.