Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Has anyone played Persona 3 The Answer? I'm playing Trails in the Sky the 3rd and I've seen it compared to that.

The 3rd is amazing. It's basically an epilogue to the first two games that's a long dungeon that has warpable doors scattered throughout it and if you have the right people or meet the right conditions you can enter the doors and get cut scenes filled with story and lore about the Trails world and characters. If the Answer is anything like this game maybe it was a mistake to not play it. I don't know the Answer just looked boring to me so I never bothered with it.

Never got around to playing the answer though P3 is still my fav. With that being said I just beat the game this weekend. The ending was ight. This is my second favorite persona game now though. Question@Fatboi1 or anybody with the answer. Is it ever mentioned why Sojiro took you in in the first place?

Rell Shyt

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it every mentioned why Sojiro took you in in the first place?
Funny you ask as Yuusuke asks Sojiro that during a cutscene in June. He says it's because he sees his younger self in him.

I thought he got paid to do it and just randomly decided what the hell why not?
Nah he's a friend of Joker's parents from what I remember and Yuusuke asks him that during his little stay at the cafe. I actually saw it yesterday.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Never got around to playing the answer though P3 is still my fav. With that being said I just beat the game this weekend. The ending was ight. This is my second favorite persona game now though. Question@Fatboi1 or anybody with the answer. Is it ever mentioned why Sojiro took you in in the first place?

Rell Shyt
I thought he got paid to do it and just randomly decided what the hell why not?

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Funny you ask as Yuusuke asks Sojiro that during a cutscene in June. He says it's because he sees his younger self in him.

Nah he's a friend of Joker's parents from what I remember and Yuusuke asks him that during his little stay at the cafe. I actually saw it yesterday.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I remember the scene with Yuusuke. He told him there "acquaintances" not family. And that he sees his younger self in him as you stated. Though that acquaintances statement is intentionally vague.

Rell Shyt

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:gucci: @Fatboi1 i finally started to get around making high lv persona's but i am running out of money started with 2 million now i am at 100k and i cant making anymore :francis: i still need to make everyone's best weapon

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
C_S5AE4UIAAqCGz.png:small

Soejima's artstyle is so flame:noah_lawd:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:martin: damn near took me a hour to just beat that power retro video game took me awhile until i realize i have to move my fingers in a circle

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say brehs what are some baseline tips to know about? Been having sleep issues that plus work doesn't leave much time to play but I plan to get a decent bit in soon.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Persona Awakening theme leading into the battle is just too much too much

shyt sounds like one full song :ohlawd:

shyt is like

Street Dreams mixing into I gave you power :wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I heard doing Pulinpa on Mementos bosses gives Hella money.

confirmed.

The monster that looks like a featherless bird with an onion head has Pulpina and Confuse Boost as it's last skills. Boost it with gallows....

then merge it with some other monster to get Sandman (highest luck stat early on)

then you just cast Confuse on some weak Mementos boss and guard every turn. Confuse wears off in 2 turns. Sometimes the boss will throw money, sometimes a muscle drink or whatever.

It doesn't work on ALL of them, but I'd say 7 out of 10 bosses? At level 20ish I was getting around 20k yen every time it threw money? Boss won't run out of money, just throw it out less as time goes by.

BIG help if you've got that SP Adhesive from Dr. Bae Takami. First time I did this I ran out of SP quick.