Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I loaded up my JP version and man I was literally like maybe 20 minutes away from the final boss. I thought I heard it all but that song that plays during the final battle is pretty dope. Died a couple times though. Gonna grind a lil and fuse a higher demon. I'm lvl 72 on that version. shyt's hype as fukk, that last battle kind of remind me of the P3 battle.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Lord have mercy, the sixth palace was s sight to behold and the palace theme was :whew:. Then they played the lyrical version of "life will change" when you're about to steal the treasure :banderas:. Man, the ost in this game is top tier :mjgrin:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Lord have mercy, the sixth palace was s sight to behold and the palace theme was :whew:. Then they played the lyrical version of "life will change" when you're about to steal the treasure :banderas:. Man, the ost in this game is top tier :mjgrin:
:mjgrin: they give you a hint about Life will change at the start of the damn game

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't post here because I know some of yal are fukking retarded when it comes to spoilers

About 50 hours in and this is one of my favorite games ever and it keeps getting better. fukking quality everywhere.

:wow: I need to hustle I'm still on the second palace. Work got me fukked up the last few weeks.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
C_A0S_vUAAAP2dI.png

:mjlol:

Also looks like Persona 6 development is probably going to be in development concurrently with the other Fantasy RPG Atlus is making from Studio Zero.

Atlus Discusses Desire to Grow Within the Industry, Persona 6 Needing to Surpass Persona 5, Studio Overview - Persona Central
On Establishing Studio Zero
  • Atlus is currently undergoing a major transformation. Until now, the company’s game development was divided between the first and second production studios; the former responsible for the Shin Megami Tensei series, and the latter for the Persona series. Last autumn, however, a new division called “Studio Zero” was established, specializing in the development of new titles. Hiraoka states that this restructuring is to bring the company to the next level.
  • Persona and Shin Megami Tensei titles are well received, however they are sequels to existing franchises. Atlus has a company policy of “continuation and innovation.” To meet the policy of continuation, they will continue to offer titles in existing series that customers expect of them. On the other hand, “innovation” has been something that they have not been meeting lately. Through this restructuring and recruitment, more resources will be put into “innovation,” to achieve the policy which was the foundation of Atlus.
I have a feeling we'll hear about a spin off game or updated version later this year.

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:patrice: i thought everyone know this as soon as i saw the project re fantasy livestream they said it months back most of the major people working on persona left to start a new Ip that is a new take on Fantasy RPG
Well this is him officially confirming he's moved on from Persona. He's taken many of the Persona 5 leads with him on this new IP and Persona 6 will be handled by other people. Until he actually came out and said this it could be assumed Persona 6 could come after Re Fantasy but now it's apparent that they both may be in development concurrently.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Well this is him officially confirming he's moved on from Persona. He's taken many of the Persona 5 leads with him on this new IP and Persona 6 will be handled by other people. Until he actually came out and said this it could be assumed Persona 6 could come after Re Fantasy but now it's apparent that they both may be in development concurrently.
he said it during the livestream :patrice: i guess you did not watch the livestream everyone in the Atuls company even the higher ups said it.. i am going to guess you did not watch that livestream?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Persona 5 was the #1 most downloaded game at the US PS Store in April, #13 in EU

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...top-downloads/

The long-awaited Persona 5 rocked the PlayStation 4 charts with a stellar debut last month, followed by long-standing fan favorite Grand Theft Auto V and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

US Top 10 PS4

1 Persona 5
2 Grand Theft Auto V
3 UNCHARTED The Nathan Drake Collection
4 The Last Of Us Remastered
5 MLB The Show 17
6 Rocket League
7 Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
8 Outlast 2
9 Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
10 ARK: Survivor’s Pack
11 KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 +2.5 ReMIX
12 Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
13 Horizon Zero Dawn
14 The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
15 Mass Effect: Andromeda
16 Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Game of the Year Edition
17 Dishonored Definitive Edition
18 Need for Speed
19 EA SPORTS FIFA 17
20 EA SPORTS UFC 2

EU

PS4:

1. FIFA 17 (4)
  2. Grand Theft Auto V (Re-entry)
  3. ARK: Survival Evolved (9)
  4. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (RE)
  5. Sniper Elite 3 (RE)
  6. Dragon Age: Inquisition (RE)
  7. Rocket League (3)
  8. Battlefield 1 (11)
  9. EA Sports UFC 2 (18)
  10. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands (2)
  11. Batman: Arkham Knight (RE)
  12. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (10)
  13. Persona 5 (New)
  14. Overwatch: Origins Edition (RE)
  15. Minecraft (14)
  16. Outlast 2 (New)
  17. Dying Light (RE)
  18. Rise of the Tomb Raider (RE)
  19. Star Wars Battlefront (20)
  20. Horizon Zero Dawn (1)