Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Halfway through palace 4. Makoto is a beast:whew:. She's come in clutch mad times. Healing, solid attack and defense.

Let me ask brehs, the moment that you make a confidant your girl does that mean that you can't become intimate with the others?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to diversify my Personas and talk to them more instead of rushing them and killing them. I can't find the weakness to some of these enemies. There's one with an onion looking head that can kill my team members in one hit with a straw vodoo type doll. I just rush physical attacks and I'm fine, but I don't want to risk it killing my main character in one move. Nothing major holding me back, just a little speed bump on my way through this palace at the moment. I'll be sinking some substantial hours into this game until I get my joycon back and I can get back on Zelda.
I think that enemy you talking about is weak to gunfire. Try that.

Also some enemies may not even have weaknesses so best you can do is remove the resist barrier like Jack Frost has a Ice Break move which removes Ice resistance from enemies. This other enemy i forgot it's name it looks like a dog if caught gets you the Frei move types. The regent in that dungeon is weak to that(Those gem enemies).

Also the tutorial section in the menu has a lot of other tutorials that don't pop up in game.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Halfway through palace 4. Makoto is a beast:whew:. She's come in clutch mad times. Healing, solid attack and defense.

Let me ask brehs, the moment that you make a confidant your girl does that mean that you can't become intimate with the others?
you should only pick one female you want to be intimate with... cant believe nikkas really like that half cac Ann :scust: Makoto was the best from the jump

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of these fan art look dope as hell :banderas:

Makes me want to draw and shyt

tumblr_ooouwzA8s51s8lfn3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ob5465ZEC11uznw5to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ob5465ZEC11uznw5to2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ob5465ZEC11uznw5to4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ob5465ZEC11uznw5to3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oopxslnZVK1twuc9ro1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Makoto is bae. Them red eyes be having me skipping dungeons and doctor appointments.
Coming home late, ignoring Morgana.

Answering texts fast as hell to Makoto :mjlol:
I picked her and I'm thinking it would have been better to pick someone else. She just seems like the default choice. I never finished Futaba, Ann, or Haru`s lines either.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. It doesn't get much better than wearing the Gekkoukan fit and destroying shadows with 'Mass Destruction' bumping in the background :ohlawd:
I bought the Persona 4 Yasoinaba costume DLC and it comes with an accessory that gives a EXP boost. The battle music for 4 is weak compared to 5's imo.

I picked her and I'm thinking it would have been better to pick someone else. She just seems like the default choice. I never finished Futaba, Ann, or Haru`s lines either.
You can't catch em all?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think that enemy you talking about is weak to gunfire. Try that.

Also some enemies may not even have weaknesses so best you can do is remove the resist barrier like Jack Frost has a Ice Break move which removes Ice resistance from enemies. This other enemy i forgot it's name it looks like a dog if caught gets you the Frei move types. The regent in that dungeon is weak to that(Those gem enemies).

Also the tutorial section in the menu has a lot of other tutorials that don't pop up in game.

Most enemies that have no outright weakness are quite vulnerable to mind games. So put their ass to sleep (literally) or confuse them or Mind Control their asses (best option cuz they're completely docile as fukk, even after hitting them afterwards).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most enemies that have no outright weakness are quite vulnerable to mind games. So put their ass to sleep (literally) or confuse them or Mind Control their asses (best option cuz they're completely docile as fukk, even after hitting them afterwards).
There's a whole section that explains the technical attacks in the tutorial. Comes in handy for those type of enemies