Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
1 day until the board meeting after beating palace one :lupe:

I've been getting my HP up in my room with Morgana -- what else is important to do :lupe:

Game is lit but I havent had time to play in so long :lupe:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not mines
C-xdJvgXsAEaPN5.jpg:orig

9UMWVhq.png

:damn:

Last edited:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna do a small bit of grinding for palace 2's boss. I should be lvl 16 by then.

Anyone bought the DLC costumes/Personas?

Yes. It doesn't get much better than wearing the Gekkoukan fit and destroying shadows with 'Mass Destruction' bumping in the background :ohlawd:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm halfway through palace 2 according to Mona. The game has long stretches of dialogue that I'm not a huge fan of but I'm still enjoying the game overall. I'm 10 hours in and lvl 15 iirc.
You're at a pretty decent level I think. Try to get to LVL 18 before facing the boss. That boss is fukking hard on Merciless. Dude had me wanting to become a Xbox one Fan last night :snoop:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You're at a pretty decent level I think. Try to get to LVL 18 before facing the boss. That boss is fukking hard on Merciless. Dude had me wanting to become a Xbox one Fan last night :snoop:
I need to diversify my Personas and talk to them more instead of rushing them and killing them. I can't find the weakness to some of these enemies. There's one with an onion looking head that can kill my team members in one hit with a straw vodoo type doll. I just rush physical attacks and I'm fine, but I don't want to risk it killing my main character in one move. Nothing major holding me back, just a little speed bump on my way through this palace at the moment. I'll be sinking some substantial hours into this game until I get my joycon back and I can get back on Zelda.