Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Dude just comes off as someone who doesn't really like Persona much and had their mind made up already. No point in recommending to play it.
i was the same way but i saw you hyping this game up and besides Kingdom hearts i had no other game to tie me over until FF12 this summer so i decided to pick this up after asking you some questions and this shyt right here is a GEM :wow: thought this shyt was lame until i played it.. and i was on the Nier hype train and was calling it GOTY but Persona 5 might just be up there with BOTW... going to be a great race for GOTY with it being between BOTW and Persona 5 with Nier being in 3rd... :lawd:

llt23

All Star
Daps
i was the same way but i saw you hyping this game up and besides Kingdom hearts i had no other game to tie me over until FF12 this summer so i decided to pick this up after asking you some questions and this shyt right here is a GEM :wow: thought this shyt was lame until i played it.. and i was on the Nier hype train and was calling it GOTY but Persona 5 might just be up there with BOTW... going to be a great race for GOTY with it being between BOTW and Persona 5 with Nier being in 3rd... :lawd:

Sadly every1 forgetting about Yakuza 0, another excellent game with arguably the best story out of all games mentioned here :mjcry:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
@Zeu$ :coffee: Revy was just like you and was bashing the game before playing it because he was bored of P4 now he saying it might be one of the best JRPGs this gen
thats cool. I'm not paying full price for another persona game tho. series does not interest me like that after playing through...all of them preceding this one.

llt23

All Star
Daps
thats cool. I'm not paying full price for another persona game tho. series does not interest me like that after playing through...all of them preceding this one.

To be fair to your point the other games are pretty much the same in terms of gameplay. Only difference is the premise/theme.....and considering all the games have a similar setting its not really that different.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
To be fair to your point the other games are pretty much the same in terms of gameplay. Only difference is the premise/theme.....and considering all the games have a similar setting its not really that different.
exactly...I've beaten 2/3/4 and enjoyed 3 the most because I guess I liked the characters the most but 4 fell so flat for me that I'm cool on this series going further if its just a refinement of the same shyt theyve been doing since like 2007 ish? Its the same reason I'll never break bread on pokemon games. Its pretty much the same exact shyt repackaged but at least they have added a myriad of gameplay mechanics between the games.

But I'm not gonna be up in here bashing a game ya'll enjoy only reason I responding is because of the mention. I said my piece, so enjoy the game brehs.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped this one I can't remember the last time I copped 5 games in a 2 month period but damn all these shyts are good. Played like 30 minutes but gonna dive deep after finishing Horizon...just finished that grave quest I don't think I got much left of that game.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@fatboi @winb83 or anybody after 7th Palace

Brehs....help me out...this shyt is annoying me mfer as fukk.

I'm supposed to fight against the Holy Grail boss but I'm fighting his mfer last angel guardian that won't let me go through so his name is "Apocalyptic Guide". This mfer kept summoning two "Zealous Messengers" and everytime when he has lowest health bar but one of his summon kept full healing for him before I tried to destroy his summon and it keeps over and over. I've been fighting this mfer for hours. The problem is I can't quit cause there's no any save points in any area.

How in the hell did you guys defend this mfer?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
@fatboi @winb83 or anybody after 7th Palace

Brehs....help me out...this shyt is annoying me mfer as fukk.

I'm supposed to fight against the Holy Grail boss but I'm fighting his mfer last angel guardian that won't let me go through so his name is "Apocalyptic Guide". This mfer kept summoning two "Zealous Messengers" and everytime when he has lowest health bar but one of his summon kept full healing for him before I tried to destroy his summon and it keeps over and over. I've been fighting this mfer for hours. The problem is I can't quit cause there's no any save points in any area.

The healers are weak to the dark instant death spells I believe. Also the save is back at the beginning of the stage.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The healers are weak to the dark instant death spells I believe. Also the save is back at the beginning of the stage.

I did save but if I lost then I have to go back at the beginning of the stage and have to fight each Angle Guardians all over again to reach the Holy Grail which is suck.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I did save but if I lost then I have to go back at the beginning of the stage and have to fight each Angle Guardians all over again to reach the Holy Grail which is suck.

I fought my way to the part before the boss and you can save there. I didn't have any items to restore my sp so I had to run all the way back, get healed, then dodge enemies until I was back at the room before the boss.
About to fight the finale boss :lupe:
Good luck breh