Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Finished the first palace last night. 8 1/2 hours in. I actually ended up passing the deadline because of the threat card requiring a whole day to effect the target. The game then rewinded all of my progress about one week. I went back to the palace thinking "no way are they gonna make me do all of that again!" I was actually thinking about bushing the game entirely but I loaded up my last save and was lucky enough that it put me at exactly 3 days before the deadline so I didn't really lose any progress. If it wasn't for that save I would have been furious. Moral of the story, you don't have to rush through the palace but don't take your seeet time either. It's better to finish early than to lose all of your progress. I would have had to redo several hours of gameplay if it wasn't for my save point.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finished the first palace last night. 8 1/2 hours in. I actually ended up passing the deadline because of the threat card requiring a whole day to effect the target. The game then rewinded all of my progress about one week. I went back to the palace thinking "no way are they gonna make me do all of that again!" I was actually thinking about bushing the game entirely but I loaded up my last save and was lucky enough that it put me at exactly 3 days before the deadline so I didn't really lose any progress. If it wasn't for that save I would have been furious. Moral of the story, you don't have to rush through the palace but don't take your seeet time either. It's better to finish early than to lose all of your progress. I would have had to redo several hours of gameplay if it wasn't for my save point.
I never had that happen but usually if I get like a game over at the boss fight it let you either restart the morning before sending the card or you can go a week back I think. Either way you want to give yourself at least 3 days leeway (save file) from the deadline. You generally have a bunch of time but it can go by in an instant.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I never had that happen but usually if I get like a game over at the boss fight it let you either restart the morning before sending the card or you can go a week back I think. Either way you want to give yourself at least 3 days leeway (save file) from the deadline. You generally have a bunch of time but it can go by in an instant.
That's exactly what happened to me. I was so involved in forming stronger relationships and getting as ready as possible for the palace that I lost track of time. I noticed I was down to one day left so I was like "cool, let me just finish this palace then". Then Mona hits me with "We have to send ______ the card tomorrow". I sent the card but since the game requires you to wait a full day for the events behind the card to play out my time expired. I was mad for a minute. I'm definitely gonna give myself like 3 or 4 days before the actual dead line to make sure I'm at the end of a palace. Luckily the way I've been playing is I make sure I get some progress made in the palace every so often. I didn't sit around and wait for the deadline. By the time my time was running out the only thing I had left to do was the boss battle.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That's exactly what happened to me. I was so involved in forming stronger relationships and getting as ready as possible for the palace that I lost track of time. I noticed I was down to one day left so I was like "cool, let me just finish this palace then". Then Mona hits me with "We have to send ______ the card tomorrow". I sent the card but since the game requires you to wait a full day for the events behind the card to play out my time expired. I was mad for a minute. I'm definitely gonna give myself like 3 or 4 days before the actual dead line to make sure I'm at the end of a palace. Luckily the way I've been playing is I make sure I get some progress made in the palace every so often. I didn't sit around and wait for the deadline. By the time my time was running out the only thing I had left to do was the boss battle.

What difficulty are you playing on?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I learned my lesson. I was heated as fukk.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Normal. @Fatboi1 was right too. The game leans towards too easy at this difficulty. The only stumbling block I ran into was due to my own lack of awareness of the calendar.

Put it on hard then. It's pretty challenging on hard, but manageable if you play right. You fukk up and the enemies are quite unforgiving, which means a quick death if you are entitled prepared or underlevelled. Especially earlier in the game, where you'll almost have to always ambush the enemies in order to win.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Normal. @Fatboi1 was right too. The game leans towards too easy at this difficulty. The only stumbling block I ran into was due to my own lack of awareness of the calendar.
Yeah I think Normal is easy and hard is normal but then there were parts on Normal where it got really hard(usually due to being under leveled and not having the right set up.) I'm playing on Merciless and after the 1st dungeon it's been smooth sailing so far. You'll learn to start using the buff/debuff skills more often like Sukunda, Rakunda and Tarunda and the opposite for yourself. I feel like the game isn't really hard save for a few difficulty spikes and other situations where you not playing right.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally beat 7th Palace. The 7th Palace Boss is pain in the ass. Most toughest battle boss ever but I did beat the 7th Boss for the first time. Key....you gotta have SP Adhesive 3 with each members and get a bunch of SP items by making coffee and
planting flowers at the school roofs.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a player with any women in this game. I told them "I'm serious and I love you" to all the women. I have 4 women in a serious relationship but one of them woman knew I was a player but she gets along with it amyway thou. :shaq: