Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I had no issue playing Trails of after P4. You try them breh?

I've heard about trails but I'm hesitant to jump in since I heard the ones on the vita spoils the older ones. I don't know I'm weird like that when I get into a new series I gotta start at the beginning to get all the references and shyt I'll get to em eventually tho.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:jbhmm: @Fatboi1 i kinda want to play an Persona 3 HD remake and i hear Atlus did a poll asking fans what they would like and Persona 3 remake was on the list do you know the results of this poll? and how likely is Atlus to remake it?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:jbhmm: @Fatboi1 i kinda want to play an Persona 3 HD remake and i hear Atlus did a poll asking fans what they would like and Persona 3 remake was on the list do you know the results of this poll? and how likely is Atlus to remake it?
I'd be down with it if it's not a remaster but a remake. I can always play the game in HD if I want to with PCSX2

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a HD remaster that was on the list along with either a remaster for the other older ones. It was weird because it also asked about Persona 6 and other spin off Persona games. I think obviously most would prefer a new Persona. if a Persona 3 remaster/remake meant changing it to look more like 5 and tweaking the battle system and other things I'd be cool.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
It was a HD remaster that was on the list along with either a remaster for the other older ones. It was weird because it also asked about Persona 6 and other spin off Persona games. I think obviously most would prefer a new Persona. if a Persona 3 remaster/remake meant changing it to look more like 5 and tweaking the battle system and other things I'd be cool.

If they do try to remaster P3 it would most likely be like golden. Update the anime scenes cuz the ones in P3 were trash, let you control your party members, extra social links etc. Can't see Pstudio doing a full remake since they're focusing on P5 spinoffs and this new staff isn't nowhere near ready to start P6 let alone a full remake of P3.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they do try to remaster P3 it would most likely be like golden. Update the anime scenes cuz the ones in P3 were trash, let you control your party members, extra social links etc. Can't see Pstudio doing a full remake since they're focusing on P5 spinoffs and this new staff isn't nowhere near ready to start P6 let alone a full remake of P3.
honestly Persona 3 has had enough. There's already Persona 3, Persona 3 FES, Persona 3 Portable and the spin offs(Arena, Q etc.)

I just want a new Persona game. A current gen one that's not a gen late.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
honestly Persona 3 has had enough. There's already Persona 3, Persona 3 FES, Persona 3 Portable and the spin offs(Arena, Q etc.)

I just want a new Persona game. A current gen one that's not a gen late.
Remember P4 came out 9 years ago. Current gen is dropping "upgraded" consoles

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol that isn't happening. Persona 6 will drop around 2024.
No. Persona 5 only took so long because of the jump to HD and them creating a new engine and numerous delays.(It's not the same engine as Catherine.)
Persona 3 and 4 dropped almost within a year of each other(in Japan)
The gap in between releases coincidentally take the longest between each generation like between 2 and 3 and 4 and 5. Technically this is already Persona 6 as Persona 2 was 2 parts.
Unless Persona 6 will use a completely new engine then I can't see it taking so long. Maybe 2019?? :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No. Persona 5 only took so long because of the jump to HD and them creating a new engine and numerous delays.(It's not the same engine as Catherine.)
Persona 3 and 4 dropped almost within a year of each other(in Japan)
The gap in between releases coincidentally take the longest between each generation like between 2 and 3 and 4 and 5. Technically this is already Persona 6 as Persona 2 was 2 parts.
Unless Persona 6 will use a completely new engine then I can't see it taking so long. Maybe 2019?? :yeshrug:

Realistically Persona 6 is at least 3 years out even if it uses the same engine as Persona 5. Game productions are more involved then they used to be. The next mainline Xenoblade, Tales, and Trails games will keep me fed though so I probably won't notice.