Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard: nikka was sounding like some of the poster on this forum before he even tried the game after playing it for a few hours he is on some :blessed: shyt
:mjgrin:
It's one of those games that just has to be played. Videos, walkthroughs imo aren't really able to capture the feel of you playing and deciding what to do/where to go etc. I had a cousin who was "Ehh Idk" on Persona 4 when i was tellin him to try it out. Finally got him to play it and 90+hrs later dude loved it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, the ost in this game is so damn good. From everyday life to boss battle music, its amazing. Also, the theme that plays when you're about to steal a heart is pure hype. Im like, "Time to steal some hearts :shaq:"

word. I was worried when i first started because the music was different from Persona 4's bright yellow pop sounding tunes. Then about 10 hours later I was in love with the OST.

Persona 4 has a few stand out tracks like Never More, The intro, heartbreak heart break, your affection and here and there but I think I like 5's OST a tad bit better because the themes fit the game perfectly. It's :ohlawd:

It just fits the visuals/places so much.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
If you've never played a Persona game, this one's the best game to start with. It has the strongest beginning to draw you in and also the most improvements since it's the newest one.

After trying the Persona games, they ruined all other jrpgs for me as these games are the only jrpgs I actually want to play and finish.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
If you've never played a Persona game, this one's the best game to start with. It has the strongest beginning to draw you in and also the most improvements since it's the newest one.

After trying the Persona games, they ruined all other jrpgs for me as these games are the only jrpgs I actually want to play and finish.

Man you aint lying this game got me spoiled. I got these other bubblegum jrpgs on the vita in my back log and I'm lookin at em like
full

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
The breakdown after the first "twist" had me like :mindblown: :wtf: :whoo: ... This some cinematic level story telling....Who is writing this shyt...Christopher Nolan? :skip:

Had to put the controller down and get me a snack :laff: :laff: :laff:

Had to deduct .2 off my final score bc the chick I been trying to smash all game aint let me hit after I maxed her out :camby:...bytch I saved up all my minimum wage salary from the flower shop and bought you gifts at the underground mall for this? :pacspit:

Gonna have to see where I went wrong after I beat the game... I don't remember none of the thots in Persona 4 curving me like that... @Fatboi1 explain

Is it just me or is it harder to max relationships with everyone on Persona 5 compared to the past ones?

Thats what I said...I got characters I met like 50 hours still looking at me like :hhh: meanwhile after 5 minutes I got this lil nikka in the arcade at like level 9 and he just met me :mjlol:

Im confused brehs :mjcry:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The breakdown after the first "twist" had me like :mindblown: :wtf: :whoo: ... This some cinematic level story telling....Who is writing this shyt...Christopher Nolan? :skip:

Had to put the controller down and get me a snack :laff: :laff: :laff:

Had to deduct .2 off my final score bc the chick I been trying to smash all game aint let me hit after I maxed her out :camby:...bytch I saved up all my minimum wage salary from the flower shop and bought you gifts at the underground mall for this? :pacspit:

Gonna have to see where I went wrong after I beat the game... I don't remember none of the thots in Persona 4 curving me like that... @Fatboi1 explain

Thats what I said...I got characters I met like 50 hours still looking at me like :hhh: meanwhile after 5 minutes I got this lil nikka in the arcade at like level 9 and he just met me :mjlol:

Im confused brehs :mjcry:
Can't be simpin these hoes breh. Digitally or physically :wow: