Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you have no desire for female companionship... to procreate? have someone there for you through thick and thin? contribute to income and chores?
sex is necessary to sustain an intimate relationship for the most part. its deeper than lust playboy...
I have no desire to lead the sorts of lives I see others that take on those things lead. I don't want to have to talk it over with my wife to spend money I work my ass off for at my job because we're in a partnership and I can't just plop down $2000k on a big screen without her permission.

I'm a selfish b*stard. I'd be a terrible father because I don't like children. I'd be a terrible husband because I don't like compromise. Everything isn't for everybody. I've never been good at changing who I am to be a part of a relationship. I've never been good at being responsible for others.

Maybe my parents failed me there and that's why they're in their 60s with no grandchildren or daughter in law because they made me their only child and never made me get along with others. I know it bothers them but it is what it is.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Clinic bae maxed out and romanced :banderas:

IUwZ880.gif

gtd-celebration-o.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No I analyze sex the level of enjoyment I got from it when I used to have it and the downsides to it and come to the conclusion that it's not worth having given the problems that come with it. I'm my 20s I had a fair amount of sex 80% of it unprotected and I came out of them with no kids no diseases cause I got lucky and was an idiot for doing that.

So yeah I'd rather play a video game than have sex. From a cost perspective you pay a very high price to have sex and the benefit you get back is what? It feels good in the moment? 1 in 6 sexual active adults has herpes so between the last 6 posters in this thread at least one has it. Who here is gonna admit having it?

Nobody? But I'll get looked at like I'm nuts because I don't worship an activity that is ripe with quality of life reducing negatives like the rest of the world does? Ok. I'm going on 4 years since I last had sex and I have had no desire to make a pass at it again in that time.
How much of that sex did you pay for!

llt23

All Star
Daps
Dusted off my 3ds and copped Shin megami Tensei iv Apocalypse.
For those that want more demonic games in their lives once they finish up P5
:demonic:

Side note, if yall havent played P4 or P3 and like P5, get an emulator and play them. Just as good.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
looking back on it what was
Sae's
treasure? Did the game ever properly show it? Was that heart ever properly stolen? There was clearly a "change of heart" there but maybe it was one brought about
on it's own rather than the Phantom Thieves intervention in the palace?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dusted off my 3ds and copped Shin megami Tensei iv Apocalypse.
For those that want more demonic games in their lives once they finish up P5
:demonic:

Side note, if yall havent played P4 or P3 and like P5, get an emulator and play them. Just as good.
You really gottta boot up the old SMT games to appreciate the QOL improvements in 5. I set up a JPN version of Nocturne to play lasst night on PCSX2 and man what a step back. The "dungeons" i kept mentioning were so barebones here and the camera was awful. I had to get used to it after a few minutes.

i then booted up P3FES to try it out and aside from some nostalgic music, the character models looked like kids and then the other stuff I remembered(not being able to control characters, Tartarus, story doesn't really get going until Oct. etc.) made me quit right away.
Ugh.

butt after I beat 5 I'll switch between Nocturne and I might download SMT Digital Devil Saga. I also wanted to play FFIX and Chrono Trigger though :ohlawd:

llt23

All Star
Daps
You really gottta boot up the old SMT games to appreciate the QOL improvements in 5. I set up a JPN version of Nocturne to play lasst night on PCSX2 and man what a step back. The "dungeons" i kept mentioning were so barebones here and the camera was awful. I had to get used to it after a few minutes.

i then booted up P3FES to try it out and aside from some nostalgic music, the character models looked like kids and then the other stuff I remembered(not being able to control characters, Tartarus, story doesn't really get going until Oct. etc.) made me quit right away.
Ugh.

butt after I beat 5 I'll switch between Nocturne and I might download SMT Digital Devil Saga. I also wanted to play FFIX and Chrono Trigger though :ohlawd:

I played 3 FES after I had played 4 and didnt really have any issues with the game. I didnt mind tartarus either though I know Im probably in the minority there.

Old SMT though is brutal. The map is the worst. Apocalypse finally fixed that by telling you what is what and where the hell you have to go to proceed. And hell nocturne in general is just brutality. Game is too fukking hard.