Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I just feel like people talk up intercourse like there are nothing but upsides to it. In reality I can accidentally impregnate a woman end up in a vicious custody battle that I lose and have to make monthly payments on a child I never see for almost a quarter of my adult life, or I could end up with genital herpes which a condom don't protect you from at all really, speaking of condoms I have to use one watering down the experience itself to an almost undesirable level just to have any semblance of safety and this doesn't include all the other diseases and quality of life issues it can lead to.

What are the downsides to playing Persona?
b7c1612abe620b5eaf98f8cd47e0b793.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Fatboi1

I'm in 6th Palace. I'm at High Limit Lobby but where is the manager's floor?

Edited: never mind, I found it.
Dont ask @Fatboi1 anything specific about the story or specific locations without describing them in detail. He played the game in Chinese so all he knows is that the game is called Persona 5. :troll:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont ask @Fatboi1 anything specific about the story or specific locations without describing them in detail. He played the game in Chinese so all he knows is that the game is called Persona 5. :troll:

You sound like you're so desperate to buy this game cause you're so confused to buy it or not to buy it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
そういうはだけじゃなくて何も解なかったよ。。困ってだな~。。

Last edited:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

llt23

All Star
Daps
I finished the game. Putting spoiler tags for my impressions of the end game and the ending. Dont read unless you beat the game.

Didnt really enjoy the last ten or so hours of the game. Boss fights are too goddamn long, plot took a typical JRPG turn. Was waiting for a twist at the very end but didnt get one. Had to take many breaks and drink several beers to enjoy myself. Feel like the game peaked at Shido's palace, and went downhill from there. Just too cliche.

I clocked in at 100 hours. I'd still kind of say p3 and 4 were better I guess. 5 improved everything from those games, so for me its just plot related reasons. Still an excellent game.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished the game

ajM9k.gif

I can't remember the last time I've played a game that was so polished. I've been hyped to play this game for the past 4 years and even with my high expectations this game exceeded them. Everything from the music, story, gameplay and the characters were amazing. I was also surprised how Atlus managed to make a more likable cast of characters since how P4 cast was great. There's only one character that I really wasn't feeling but they joined pretty late in the game and I feel like that character wasn't utilized well imo.

Some of the slight cons I have tho is that the dungeons especially at the end kinda overstayed their welcome. The puzzles were kinda annoying and at times very vague on what to do at times but aside from that I thoroughly enjoyed the new dungeons.

I also wanted to talk about the little details this game does like walking around school and hearing people gossip about the MC or other controversies was real dope. I also saw a crazy bih stalking a guy at school which was basically foreshadowing a mementos mission. Walking through the city how every thing was so lively and even realistic. At the beginning of the game where you had to transfer to different trains to get to school:wow:

The gameplay was lit glad Altus chose to stay with the turn base gameplay for P5. Even tho it was turnbased fights were so fast and clean lowkey felt like an action game.Even grinding never felt like chore because things went by to quick. Atlus shows that turnbased gameplay can still work nowadays without feeling archaic. I loved when your backup squad came in with that crit:bustback:. I'm glad they brought back the demon negotiation. Pullin up on demons runnin them pockets and murkin em on site :aww_noah:

The multiple plot twist and that ending tho :wow_hmm:

As it stands this is definitely the best in the series as a whole.

P5>>>>>P4>>P3 off top

GOTY and possibly one of the GOAT jrpgs

Truly a immaculate experience

I hope P6 will maintain the series quality and not take 8 years to drop