JordanHareStadium
Named the group Dipset.

giphy.gif
I named mine brick squad :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I just feel like people talk up intercourse like there are nothing but upsides to it. In reality I can accidentally impregnate a woman end up in a vicious custody battle that I lose and have to make monthly payments on a child I never see for almost a quarter of my adult life, or I could end up with genital herpes which a condom don't protect you from at all really, speaking of condoms I have to use one watering down the experience itself to an almost undesirable level just to have any semblance of safety and this doesn't include all the other diseases and quality of life issues it can lead to.

What are the downsides to playing Persona?
So you pretty much rationalize your inability to get sex on a consistent basis as sex not being great transaction

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So you pretty much rationalize your inability to get sex on a consistent basis as sex not being great transaction
No I analyze sex the level of enjoyment I got from it when I used to have it and the downsides to it and come to the conclusion that it's not worth having given the problems that come with it. I'm my 20s I had a fair amount of sex 80% of it unprotected and I came out of them with no kids no diseases cause I got lucky and was an idiot for doing that.

So yeah I'd rather play a video game than have sex. From a cost perspective you pay a very high price to have sex and the benefit you get back is what? It feels good in the moment? 1 in 6 sexual active adults has herpes so between the last 6 posters in this thread at least one has it. Who here is gonna admit having it?

Nobody? But I'll get looked at like I'm nuts because I don't worship an activity that is ripe with quality of life reducing negatives like the rest of the world does? Ok. I'm going on 4 years since I last had sex and I have had no desire to make a pass at it again in that time.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
No I analyze sex the level of enjoyment I got from it when I used to have it and the downsides to it and come to the conclusion that it's not worth having given the problems that come with it. I'm my 20s I had a fair amount of sex 80% of it unprotected and I came out of them with no kids no diseases cause I got lucky and was an idiot for doing that.

So yeah I'd rather play a video game than have sex. From a cost perspective you pay a very high price to have sex and the benefit you get back is what? It feels good in the moment? 1 in 6 sexual active adults has herpes so between the last 6 posters in this thread at least one has it. Who here is gonna admit having it?

Nobody? But I'll get looked at like I'm nuts because I don't worship an activity that is ripe with quality of life reducing negatives like the rest of the world does? Ok. I'm going on 4 years since I last had sex and I have had no desire to make a pass at it again in that time.

you have no desire for female companionship... to procreate? have someone there for you through thick and thin? contribute to income and chores?
sex is necessary to sustain an intimate relationship for the most part. its deeper than lust playboy...

Daps
Reppin
Canada
you have no desire for female companionship... to procreate? have someone there for you through thick and thin? contribute to income and chores?
sex is necessary to sustain an intimate relationship for the most part. its deeper than lust playboy...
You don't need to go to such extremes. I don't think anybody here is discussing celibacy.