Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just feel like people talk up intercourse like there are nothing but upsides to it. In reality I can accidentally impregnate a woman end up in a vicious custody battle that I lose and have to make monthly payments on a child I never see for almost a quarter of my adult life, or I could end up with genital herpes which a condom don't protect you from at all really, speaking of condoms I have to use one watering down the experience itself to an almost undesirable level just to have any semblance of safety and this doesn't include all the other diseases and quality of life issues it can lead to.

What are the downsides to playing Persona?

:wow:

:deadmanny: This guy actually have a point

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'd rather play Persona than have intercourse.
full

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I just feel like people talk up intercourse like there are nothing but upsides to it. In reality I can accidentally impregnate a woman end up in a vicious custody battle that I lose and have to make monthly payments on a child I never see for almost a quarter of my adult life, or I could end up with genital herpes which a condom don't protect you from at all really, speaking of condoms I have to use one watering down the experience itself to an almost undesirable level just to have any semblance of safety and this doesn't include all the other diseases and quality of life issues it can lead to.

What a post. :wow:

Just...Wow. :wow:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:hubie: @Fatboi1 i dont know what its about Persona but nikkas coming out the shadows to just shyt on this game for no damn reason besides i found the last game boring so this one is to :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
Canada

I remember I was playing Persona 5 my bro came in talking about some girl that likes me but she was like a 6, plus she was annoying.

He was like :francis: "So you'd rather play this anime shyt than smash that chick?"

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: @Fatboi1 i dont know what its about Persona but nikkas coming out the shadows to just shyt on this game for no damn reason besides i found the last game boring so this one is to :gucci:
Some folks just want to look like special snowflakes that were hip to the "trash" that so many others missed. It's like they think being a critic is some talent lol. Pay them no mind they just want attention.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Some folks just want to look like special snowflakes that were hip to the "trash" that so many others missed. It's like they think being a critic is some talent lol. Pay them no mind they just want attention.
:umad:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: