Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Getting stats up in this game is a complete bytch, my Lord. I'm pretty much under leveled in every fukking category. Finishing the second palace and I can't even start with Kawakami or Iwai

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Finally reached the 6th dungeon after what seems like 2-3 weeks worth of plot and exams in October

I'm done for tonight lol

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Never played any games in these series .

Can i start here :lupe: ?

Ive heard good things just not sure what this game is about :ld: .

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
2wfomqe.jpg

Beat the game @Fatboi1 damn :wow: was sleeping on atlus after the first Disgaea i think i never picked anything up from them again

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2wfomqe.jpg

Beat the game @Fatboi1 damn :wow: was sleeping on atlus after the first Disgaea i think i never picked anything up from them again
If you had a Vita I'd recommend Persona 4 Golden but to be honest it would feel like a step back in terms of gameplay and presentation quality.

I'd say overall this is how I feel about the series:

Gameplay

P5 > >>P4 > P3

Story

P5> P3 > P4

Characters(everyone including social links)
P5 = P4 >>>>P3

Music

P4 ><>< P5 >P3

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just feel like people talk up intercourse like there are nothing but upsides to it. In reality I can accidentally impregnate a woman end up in a vicious custody battle that I lose and have to make monthly payments on a child I never see for almost a quarter of my adult life, or I could end up with genital herpes which a condom don't protect you from at all really, speaking of condoms I have to use one watering down the experience itself to an almost undesirable level just to have any semblance of safety and this doesn't include all the other diseases and quality of life issues it can lead to.

What are the downsides to playing Persona?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just feel like people talk up intercourse like there are nothing but upsides to it. In reality I can accidentally impregnate a woman end up in a vicious custody battle that I lose and have to make monthly payments on a child I never see for almost a quarter of my adult life, or I could end up with genital herpes which a condom don't protect you from at all really, speaking of condoms I have to use one watering down the experience itself to an almost undesirable level just to have any semblance of safety and this doesn't include all the other diseases and quality of life issues it can lead to.

What are the downsides to playing Persona?
:russ: