Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Was having a good session in the 5th palace until this storm hit. Saved and cut it off early. I aint about to lose an hour or worse if this power flicker :whew:

These SP regen accessories though :ohlawd:

I can pretty much knock this out in 1 day

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So brehs, can you have multiple girlfriends in this game and if so, is there any detriment in doing so?
This game should adopt the Trails of Cold Steel approach to relationships. In that game there is a canon love interest that the normal story acknowledges if you go with it but you could date any of the other girls if you choose. My character dated Makoto and she only really acknowledged it in a vacuum away from everyone else.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
The 6th palace ending:ohhh::dahell_katt::mindblown:
How they had that shyt planned from the jump and how it was explained was on some metal gear solid shyt. The foreshadowing when Akechi lowkey slipped up was genius. I should of peeped he was shiesty when he was so advanced as a persona user even tho he claimed he just awakened to his persona. Can't wait to pull up on that traitor and Shiro:bustback:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
On the low Sojiro is one of the best characters in the game. His development was amazing from the start to how the game ended with him. Sae is also good as is Akechi. Futaba and Makoto are the best of the main cast by far.

Makoto's slink is really bad though.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Finally done...felt like I was at the end of the game :what:

So I'm trying out the maxed Temperance perks. You mean to tell me not only will she give you a massage so you can go out for the rest of the night, she'll also come right back and do whatever chores you need her to do? :ohhh:

That's wifey right there :mjcry:

It's not too late to romance her again, is it?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally done...felt like I was at the end of the game :what:

So I'm trying out the maxed Temperance perks. You mean to tell me not only will she give you a massage so you can go out for the rest of the night, she'll also come right back and do whatever chores you need her to do? :ohhh:

That's wifey right there :mjcry:

It's not too late to romance her again, is it?
the next 2 palaces are longer. the one after the next one is very long. hopefully you've been doing Mementos too because the end of the game requires it and if you haven't done all of it to that point you have to then.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
the next 2 palaces are longer. the one after the next one is very long. hopefully you've been doing Mementos too because the end of the game requires it and if you haven't done all of it to that point you have to then.
Oh boy :snoop:

I always go to the lowest level of Momentos that I can once I have a target or 2 so I should be good by end game

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Fatboi1

5th Palace Boss fight.

How the fukk can you beat big ass huge black robot? Once he drops on us "Big Bang Burger" spell and I thought it was for him to healed up but mfer killed us....I died 3rd in a row with his Big Bang Burger. Help a brother out!

Never mind....I finally beat the 5th Boss :blessed:

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
On the low Sojiro is one of the best characters in the game. His development was amazing from the start to how the game ended with him. Sae is also good as is Akechi. Futaba and Makoto are the best of the main cast by far.

Makoto's slink is really bad though.
:mjcry: when this song plays you know Sojiro about to tell you something