Reppin
Canada
Maid level 10 :wow:

The perk :ohlawd:

The dedication :wow:

She a real one brehs :mjcry:

....I should've romanced her when I had the chance :sadbron:
Best waifu by far. You made a wise choice brother
Takemi cool but I think Kawakami takes that mantle. Knew she was a real one when she gave massages and even fished from time to time.

I'd probably risk it all for Makoto and Futaba. :noah:

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Takemi cool but I think Kawakami takes that mantle. Knew she was a real one when she gave massages and even fished from time to time.

I'd probably risk it all for Makoto and Futaba. :noah:
Nah I was thinking about Kawakami but then I remembered all that shyt she was talking at the beginning of the game about the mc being a no good delinquent. It cheapened the whole social link knowing that
she was totally willing to learn nothing from that other student's situation and set herself up to make the same mistake again despite resolving to commit to be a better teacher. No room for wishy washy ho's on my roster. Ride or dies only:birdman:
and Futaba is a child......
:sitdown:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Nah I was thinking about Kawakami but then I remembered all that shyt she was talking at the beginning of the game about the mc being a no good delinquent. It cheapened the whole social link knowing that she was totally willing to learn nothing from that other student's situation and set herself up to make the same mistake again despite resolving to commit to be a better teacher. No room for wishy washy ho's on my roster. Ride or dies only :birdman:
and Futaba is a child......
:sitdown:
He had a criminal record because he beat the shyt out of some guy in front of his "girlfriend". And he's in your class, what if you were the teacher?

I'm waiting until Futaba is 18 she's a number one draft pick.:hhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man that ending sequence was long too. I thought Lunar and Lunar 2 had long epilogues this made them seem short in comparison.

The ending song is ok but Memories of You and Never More are way better.

Great game but I still prefer Persona 4. I really feel like towards the tail end this game overstayed its welcome. The plot also got pretty wild on the true ending path. Took me 101 hours to finish. I've never played a game for over 65 hours until this one. I still think 40-50 hours is the sweet spot for a game length.

If I had to give it a number rating I'm going with 9/10.

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
He had a criminal record because he beat the shyt out of some guy in front of his "girlfriend". And he's in your class, what if you were the teacher?

I'm waiting until Futaba is 18 she's a number one draft pick.:hhh:
Damn you really right about that. Perspective is important. But even then
all her extremely self depreciating comments, relentless continuation of her submissive roleplay even in moments when it's not necessary and thirst for validation coupled with the fact that she was actually willing to go all the way with one of her students made it seem like there was something really wrong with her. Textbook case of daddy issues.

--------------------------
Side note: Is anyone playing this on ps3? How's the performance? It has a discounted price so I thinking of gifting it to a friend

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Man that ending sequence was long too. I thought Lunar and Lunar 2 had long epilogues this made them seem short in comparison.

The ending song is ok but Memories of You and Never More are way better.

Great game but I still prefer Persona 4. I really feel like towards the tail end this game overstayed its welcome. The plot also got pretty wild on the true ending path. Took me 101 hours to finish. I've never played a game for over 65 hours until this one. I still think 40-50 hours is the sweet spot for a game length.

If I had to give it a number rating I'm going with 9/10.

Put 100 hours into a video game in less than two weeks brehs. :wow:

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
So brehs, can you have multiple girlfriends in this game and if so, is there any detriment in doing so?
It triggers a one time cutscene on valentines day where they find out about each other that keeps you from getting a gift. That's about it. But if you replay the game on new game plus the game will remember which females you spurned and ranking your affinity with them will be harder