Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I gave it my all and literally played this game all day and can't finish it yet. I just found out who Morgana is really as well as the big bad but I got work tomorrow or I guess today now.

Please let me have no more dungeons. I got 95 hours on the counter. It's a great game but enough is enough. I don't know if I could ever play a game this long again.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I gave it my all and literally played this game all day and can't finish it yet. I just found out who Morgana is really as well as the big bad but I got work tomorrow or I guess today now.

Please let me have no more dungeons. I got 95 hours on the counter. It's a great game but enough is enough. I don't know if I could ever play a game this long again.
:dead:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

You sound like you burned yourself out man

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh I had 100 hours on both Trails games. Bit surprised you are complaining about the length.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Stop trying to rush thru it. The game itself literally says to take your time. Listen muhfukka.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh take your time. I had 155 hrs at the point you're at. I didn't play in long bursts so it felt fine. I played it over 6 months.

Morgana needs to tell you specifically to go to sleep. You must be Tired?

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Found the best grind spot in the game ironically it's well past the point of no return because it's right before the final boss but has instant full healing with little travel to get it. I came in in the low 60s and now I'm in the mid 70s and my party members are getting their final moves. Also fused Black Frost which is a great persona. Before I wasn't high enough levelwise to fuse it.

I was way underleveled because the game was so long I was trying to push through it. I might shoot for the mid 80s so I can fuse the best personas and have some bread if I ever decide to do a ng+ so I can buy them at the start of the game.