Persona 5 (PS4, PS3)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Just got to the 3rd palace...but holy fukk did they start on a high note with the first one :wow:

Especially considering you fight a
gross infected dikk tip in the "lust" palace

I was like :merchant: "this game fam..."

Music slapping as usual. Model chick Ann on the team. :obama: Just picked up that new team member :wow:

This game is amazing. I haven't even had a time for Mementos been trying to max out Knowledge, Charm and Guts...i'm gonna grind out hella levels this weekend.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Blooming Villain is a dope track too. The palace boss music for all the ones except the last one.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I havent played in about a week but just finished the 2nd dungeon (stopped once I sent the calling card) but yooo...

I know what he did to Yusuke and his mom was fukked up, but thats not what this is about....

The homeroom teacher is a fukking WHORE :laff::laff::laff:

This game is wild af:laff:

Basically....Ryuji was hype as hell at first.

There are some truly soul burning moments of this game but the comedy is lulz too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Basically....Ryuji was hype as hell at first.

There are some truly soul burning moments of this game but the comedy is lulz too.
Aint nothing burned my soul yet

the suicide attempt was fukked up as well as Yusukes story

But nothing really hit home yet....

The dialogue makes this game go by slow af i will admit. Still enjoying it though. I think my time increases because I pause the game multiple times to do other shyt then just pick up either in mid dialogue or on the save screen.

But i'm only on the 3rd palace with 40 hours in :gucci:

Daps
Phantom Aficionado Website

Brehs I can't even, some goon actually made the fukkin phansite IRL :dead:

713dd59499.png

puggle

Superstar
Daps
This game's one of the best I've ever played, it was worth the wait. I'm not gonna say it's perfect because there were certainly parts I didn't really like or would have taken out but what an experience.