Named the group Dipset.

giphy.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Three letters or recommendation on a single trip with no sp healing items has my party almost completely out. Gonna see if I can get the 4th but I doubt it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The boss gauntlet at the end of this palace was insanity. 4 bosses in a row no healing or nothing between any of them. I'm not even sure I'm in the clear yet because I've yet to face the shadow. I kept having to use odd morsels to restore sp and they made my characters weak. I'm saving all my good sp restore items for the final run.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
fukk, the 1st palace boss was fukkING ANNOYIN' on Merciless.

Died like a milion times even though I was LVL 10. I ended up fusing a Slime that was LVL 11 and had Sukunda, Rakukaja and another buff/debuff. Took a few times but damn those debuffs come in handy on this difficulty. I kept dying around the part where an ally has to get to the treasure to knock it off.
:whew:

Saved the shyt out the game since. fukk that was hard. That first shyt is always the hardest.

Yea that first boss a pain in the ass. After tho I found the game progressively easier.

Rell Shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm fighting true person and this boss is bullshyt. I spend 80% of the fight removing status effects or healing and can't mount an offense. I'm so sick of this boss taking 2 turns and spamming group attacks. Even if you defend the game forces you to drop your defense if you get hit with an attack. Every teammate is a liability because the boss gets a free turn every time a weakness is hit. Mind you I had to beat 2 bosses in a row to fight this one.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm starting to get over this. I'm trying to just wrap this up and the game keeps throwing roadblocks at me. There's no justifiable reason for a standard playthrough of a game to be over 90 hours. It's like Bad Boys 2 when they went to go save Martin's sister at the very end things had just gone on too long and it's time to wrap this up. I'm in Mementos Depths and there's puzzles and shyt. I hope this isn't as long as that last palace.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to get over this. I'm trying to just wrap this up and the game keeps throwing roadblocks at me. There's no justifiable reason for a standard playthrough of a game to be over 90 hours. It's like Bad Boys 2 when they went to go save Martin's sister at the very end things had just gone on too long and it's time to wrap this up. I'm in Mementos Depths and there's puzzles and shyt. I hope this isn't as long as that last palace.
Ehh the only thing I'd say that was a bit too long was Mementos. I don't think it should've been necessary to be that big as I think it could've served it's purpose without being so deep. You could make a case for palace 7's length but then again I enjoyed that palace minus
The few membership card searches

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Ehh the only thing I'd say that was a bit too long was Mementos. I don't think it should've been necessary to be that big as I think it could've served it's purpose without being so deep. You could make a case for palace 7's length but then again I enjoyed that palace minus
The few membership card searches
how deep is it?