Persona 4 Golden released on Steam($20)

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
They already made a mod for Naoto, apparently. But it wasn't a nude one... It was one where they made her trans, because I guess whoever made the mod felt some type of way over her character arc.
Same folk that probably thought Kanji was gay :russ:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Same folk that probably thought Kanji was gay :russ:

These kids are gonna have a lot to say about P4 cause that's also gonna be an issue too. :heh: Kanji only worried about being gay because of Naoto and his tough guy image, but since Naoto is female, that's out the window. But, he also accepted that even if he is gay, he's still himself and that's what matters. Cause when Naoto "changed genders" he still had feelings for her, so he's still not gay even when taking that into account. Bisexual possibly, but who knows.

Twitter, on the other hand, will take Kanji's story as "queer baiting" and be offended at Atlus for "problematic storytelling and character development". Plus Japan does have some effeminate dudes, so I get why he freaked out the way he did.

Yosuke is 100% going to be hated in this era, because he stayed ragging on Kanji for all that shyt. :mjlol:

Yosuke: You uh... Like girls, right? :usure:
Kanji: Yes. :gucci:

Yosuke: Just checking. :hubie:

Yu: :patrice::skip::unimpressed:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
These kids are gonna have a lot to say about P4 cause that's also gonna be an issue too. :heh: Kanji only worried about being gay because of Naoto and his tough guy image, but since Naoto is female, that's out the window. But, he also accepted that even if he is gay, he's still himself and that's what matters. Cause when Naoto "changed genders" he still had feelings for her, so he's still not gay even when taking that into account. Bisexual possibly, but who knows.

Twitter, on the other hand, will take Kanji's story as "queer baiting" and be offended at Atlus for "problematic storytelling and character development". Plus Japan does have some effeminate dudes, so I get why he freaked out the way he did.

Yosuke is 100% going to be hated in this era, because he stayed ragging on Kanji for all that shyt. :mjlol:

They will. Same weirdos that got mad at Atlus for P5 & Catherine for their "transphobia" & "homophobia " that ATLUS USA had to modify the lines, it didn't bother me but they shouldn't be bending the knee for them folks at ResetEra or Twitter:mjlol:

Atlus Japan were probably like :unimpressed: when ATLUS USA asked them of they could edit some lines.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

@Fanservice
:mjlol:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Persona 1 isn't worth the time breh :trash:. Not unless they completely remake the game from the ground up

A remake of 2 though :wow:

I will fight you breh lol nah but

I was a persona stan in 96' and was telling people it was a better series than FF in the 90s (and getting clowned for it I was right just ahead of my time :wow:)

I think Persona 1 is better than 3,4 and 5 just off the plot alone revelations blew my mind on PSX shyt was like FF7 before FF7

I will say some of the gameplay elements didn't age well but everything else is flawless

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will fight you breh lol nah but

I was a persona stan in 96' and was telling people it was a better series than FF in the 90s (and getting clowned for it I was right just ahead of my time :wow:)

I think Persona 1 is better than 3,4 and 5 just off the plot alone revelations blew my mind on PSX shyt was like FF7 before FF7

I will say some of the gameplay elements didn't age well but everything else is flawless
I tried playing Persona 2 a few years ago and the super dated mechanics threw me off. Some games just don't age well.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
It's out now.

They added in the Japanese voice dub, but hearing the Persona 4 English dub for years I think I'll stick to english.

Hopefully they port over some more classics.

Last edited: