Persona 4 Golden released on Steam($20)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I really want to play this and might cop soon but P5R had me in a gaming vicelock for like a month straight and I don't know if I'm ready go all the way in like that again:bryan:

I already bump the OST before ever playing the game so it's probably only a matter of time:patrice:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It was one of my favorite JPRGS when I first played it but having touched it after playing P5 it felt like a huge step back in many ways.

I was worried at how aged it would feel :patrice:But it's actually not too bad. The textures are clearer than the OG game and the sprites/voice acting are great so it kind of helps you visualize everything internally. I'm still pretty early but the dungeons are definitely a lot more basic than in P5R but they get the job done. Combat feels exactly the same but with less flashy animation so it's been alright so far. I'm actually kinda impressed with the characters and story though, both have been very interesting from the jump:whoo:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was worried at how aged it would feel :patrice:But it's actually not too bad. The textures are clearer than the OG game and the sprites/voice acting are great so it kind of helps you visualize everything internally. I'm still pretty early but the dungeons are definitely a lot more basic than in P5R but they get the job done. Combat feels exactly the same but with less flashy animation so it's been alright so far. I'm actually kinda impressed with the characters and story though, both have been very interesting from the jump:whoo:
Yeah the story/characters are arguably better/on par with P5(Royal)'s characters. The main thing that hurt it is the dungeons being repetitive, the graphics(small characters and fixed angle roaming in cities) and other.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I really want to play this and might cop soon but P5R had me in a gaming vicelock for like a month straight and I don't know if I'm ready go all the way in like that again:bryan:

I already bump the OST before ever playing the game so it's probably only a matter of time:patrice:
Bro. I just started playing Persona 5 Royal as my intro to the series maybe 3 weeks ago. I bought it months ago but didnt get into it.
I have 93 hours on that shyt from the past few weeks. I aint play shyt else for days. shyt brought back that feeling :wow:
Story is pretty interesting.
I just got FF7R but honestly I find the story and characters in P5 to be much more engaging. The game is a satisfying experience and I hate I missed out on playing 4 before it became dated..

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bro. I just started playing Persona 5 Royal as my intro to the series maybe 3 weeks ago. I bought it months ago but didnt get into it.
I have 93 hours on that shyt from the past few weeks. I aint play shyt else for days. shyt brought back that feeling :wow:
Story is pretty interesting.
I just got FF7R but honestly I find the story and characters in P5 to be much more engaging. The game is a satisfying experience and I hate I missed out on playing 4 before it became dated..

Same bro I binged the shyt out of P5R for like a month and a half. My whole household got tired of hearing Beneath the Mask:russ:

I was legit sad and still felt that shyt for like 3-4 days later when that credits screen hit with end theme though :mjcry:That squad had the most lit school year of all time:wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If they can fit the Witcher 3 plus all DLC on a switch cartridge I don’t wanna see any excuses for Persona 5 Royal:unimpressed:

at least port P4 Golden over dammit:damn: