Persona 4 Golden released on Steam($20)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are these games like?

You don't like JRPGs right?

Anyway I played most of P4G - great story/presentation, but I don't like the combat in these games (they are overly balanced imo). Dungeons aren't bad but can be somewhat frustrating.

In saying that there isn't much 'bad' about the Persona games - they are extremely well made, definitely the best made JRPG games out there, as much as I prefer Falcom's games, they don't match up in terms of production values to Atlus's stuff (I haven't played the Xenoblade series yet).

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You don't like JRPGs right?

Anyway I played most of P4G - great story/presentation, but I don't like the combat in these games (they are overly balanced imo). Dungeons aren't bad but can be somewhat frustrating.

In saying that there isn't much 'bad' about the Persona games - they are extremely well made, definitely the best made JRPG games out there, as much as I prefer Falcom's games, they don't match up in terms of production values to Atlus's stuff (I haven't played the Xenoblade series yet).
last JRPG I played was probably Golden Sun on the GBA

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
This saves me from having to choose between a vita and a switch at the moment :ehh:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
catherine must have done well enough.

Can I get Soul Hackers, DDS, Raidou, Maken X, Persona 1 and 2 :damn: