Perry Mason-HBO Reboot starring Matthew Rhys-6/21/20

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Crazy twist with the Mexicans actually doing it but now we know someone paid them off. The cop and father are to on the nose, my guess is the rich lady Della went to see.

Perry getting back in that saddle finally :blessed:

And Paul shoulda cracked that cac wit one of them bottles:martin::mjpls:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Nah, I ain’t having it. Perry and Strickland gotta stay together at all costs. Them two could just be shootin’ the shyt drunk on liquor and still make a scene worth the watch.

Girl at the theater wanted to give homie some head for a quarter. Paid that girl double not to, lmao. I know that breath was stank. :scust:

Getting freaky deaky with your child’s teacher…Perry took some notes out of the Don Draper School of p*ssy Slaying.
full

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Crazy twist with the Mexicans actually doing it but now we know someone paid them off. The cop and father are to on the nose, my guess is the rich lady Della went to see.

Perry getting back in that saddle finally :blessed:

And Paul shoulda cracked that cac wit one of them bottles:martin::mjpls:
I ain’t like the way she was projecting her insecurities with men onto Della and painting Perry in a negative light. :francis:

Perry’s rough around the edges, sure, but his heart is pure at the end of the day. How dare she tries splitting up the dream team.
full

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Perry was wildin this episode, man said he only gets topped off by top notch :mjlol: Stealing horse rides, snuffing haters, inviting teachers for nightcaps

This hating ass Mexican mom. bytch she got a BAG
She saw dude hit that man with the one hitter quitter and bought that man a 35 dollar lunch.

Black women, take notes.

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Everyone making their move in this ep

Seems like the whole town helped murk Brooks :russ:

Della & the Lesbians bout to go on the Summerjam screen

Paul look like he going down the crooked road

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Damn I just realized it's Della's lady that hired the investigator on her:snoop:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Dug this episode better. I like the respect Burger has for Perry even though they seem to bump heads in damn near every scene. One of my favorite characters for sure.

Meanwhile, Milligan’s going to keep underestimating Mason and will bite the bullet everytime. The fingerprint plant reveal was some checkmate shyt. :wow: :mjlol:

Della’s gonna end up jeopardizing the case and for what? An affair with a downgrade? :unimpressed:

Just feels like these flings are gonna come crashing down hard in the end for both leads. Would hate it for Perry…not really for Della.

That black on black violence was rough to watch. I think Paul’s a good person to the core but he literally has blood on his hands now. Had worried about such scenario earlier in the season, but if this foolishness with Perkins ends up getting his woman harmed...:stopitslime: