Perry Mason-HBO Reboot starring Matthew Rhys-6/21/20

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Forgot how dope this pilot intro was. Score here reminds me of Thomas Newman's for Road to Perdition. There's something about that rain backdrop, melancholic mood, and 1930s time period it takes place in that I'm a sucker for.:wow:
I like the "Old Time"-y font they use for the title, with "Home Box Office" spelled out. It looks like something out of an old movie.

Finally started this show, shyt is like LA Noire :banderas: .

High quality presentation, how the hell this ain't 4k Dolby though :what:

Isn't it 4K on the HBO App? If it isn't, it looks it to me.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I like the "Old Time"-y font they use for the title, with "Home Box Office" spelled out. It looks like something out of an old movie.

Isn't it 4K on the HBO App? If it isn't, it looks it to me.

Nah its not. I think they shot it in 4k or on film, like a lot of shyt on HBOMax. But then they don't stream it in 4k :martin:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Tatiana Maslany is pissing me off in this show brehs. She's on bullshyt in that pulpit :dead:

5 episodes in and I'm still not sure what her purpose in the show is. Just to collect a paycheck and weara blonde wig?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Another solid episode. It’s a shytty situation but Perry shouldn’t be too hard on himself regarding Emily’s suicide. Perhaps guiding her to a shrink would’ve done her some good but I always thought her sanity fully cracked after realizing that child wasn’t hers.

Also thought the reason Della reacted so strongly towards Mason was due to her reflecting on the loss of E.B. and how she didn’t receive any signs like the letters Emily sent Perry. Both leads are feeling pain. This scene was really dope though. Della’s generally soft-spoken and it’s a rarity seeing her let those emotions out so this particular moment stuck out big time.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

The years, they all fold together like a novel and are as fresh as yesterday, even though a lot of it was 20-30 years ago.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The fukking expression on Perry face in that theater :mjlol: and him telling his son to chill he'll get the teacher to fall back :russ: