Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Della went IN tonight. Even had the judge like “…Let’s see where this goes.”
full

I don’t know whether to hate Strickland right now or applaud him for adding onto the fukkery. :russ:

Perry deserves some damn happiness and it sucked seeing him act off of his emotions at Ginny. I just don’t see her being able to deal with the troubles of his legal life on a constant basis. It’s…exhausting.

Goddamn, remind me not to wear any Converses around Paul. And his brother-in-law is way nicer than me. Mothafukka ain’t paying the bills and talking that way in my house? :camby:

Not a good look for him and Mason tonight.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Best ep of the season...I need the prosecution to get fukked up somehow someway :wow:

Honestly, it doesn't feel like the Mexican kids are gonna escape this...even though they're pawns, it's the exact reason I believe they'll get executed.

Also, the rich lady is definitely the one who set up Brooks' death.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Strickland Went crazy :mjlol:

The court room was crazy and then shyt went upside down :damn:

Idk how perry and crew gets outta this one. I'm anxious how Paul storyline ties back in with him unraveling

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I like how Strickland went from getting the absolute shyt kicked out of him by Mason to offering up a Camel cigarette afterwards as a flag of truce. :mjlol:

“You want to lose two fights today?” :ufdup:

Damn they caught my guy Ham on his Zaywop ish. :mjcry:

I can’t tell whether Camilla’s obsession towards Della is part of some ploy to just keep tabs on her or if she’s actually attracted.

Be careful brehs…the spoilers for next week’s finale are somehow already out.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I like how Strickland went from getting the absolute shyt kicked out of him by Mason to offering up a Camel cigarette afterwards as a flag of truce. :mjlol:

“You want to lose two fights today?” :ufdup:

Damn they caught my guy Ham on his Zaywop ish. :mjcry:

I can’t tell whether Camilla’s obsession towards Della is part of some ploy to just keep tabs on her or if she’s actually attracted.

Be careful brehs…the spoilers for next week’s finale are somehow already out.
Nobody I know watches this show. I'm good, or follow on social

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It was the spinster all along, might as well be Taylor swift on that piano.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It always feels good coming across under-appreciated gems like this but damn, the viewership got me crazy concerned on next season’s chances. I hope HBO keeps it around.

How are people not fukking with this show? Oh that's right bc HBO is burning it off on Monday nights. Smfh this is Sunfay night appointment viewing

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Finale was fine, but very bittersweet. Seeing Perry locked up in that cell while Camilla is likely off getting her backstrokes on in the pool got me feeling some kind of way right now. I was also wrong regarding Della/Anita and it’s good to see them, Ham included, able to find peace for now. I had a wide grin on my face as the OG Perry Mason theme hit at the end. If this is it, then it was a fun ride.

Overall, this season was really solid. The emphasis on the courtroom drama and character development within Perry’s inner-circle puts this one above the first for me. I will say…I did miss Tatiana Maslany’s presence even though her arc was fulfilled. Lithgow too. No one else besides Rhys stood out like them two on the acting front and they could’ve used someone like that here. Just off the plot points they’ve set up in the finale though, I think a third season (if there’s one) has potential to be even better.

Amiel and Begler having another show cancelled after two seasons like The Knick is so not the move. :smh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
How are people not fukking with this show? Oh that's right bc HBO is burning it off on Monday nights. Smfh this is Sunfay night appointment viewing
Succession and Barry being on their Lebron & Wade shyt right now makes it hard for any other show to tag along. :damn: