People with dreads how do you deal with the fruzziness

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
my hair always gets really dry and ugly in between retwist. how do i fix this?
Try switching up your shampoo .

fukk I can't remember what I use my girl just put me on to some medicated shyt got my scalp feeling good .

Also she makes my gel no longer using that Jamaican lime gel.

I'll post some info when I get home .

Can't think of shyt right now while working .

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Try switching up your shampoo .

fukk I can't remember what I use my girl just put me on to some medicated shyt got my scalp feeling good .

Also she makes my gel no longer using that Jamaican lime gel.

I'll post some info when I get home .

Can't think of shyt right now while working .
post a pic of your dreads. my shyts i guess is inbetween the "ugly" stage. idk i just dont like how they came out. my moms started my shyt and i think thats why they aint how i want them 2 look.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
have dreads stopped you from becoming CEO of the company you work at?
Breh if you thinking like that it's gonna happen to you because you're going to attract that shyt to you.
Stop worrying about whether or not your Job will like your dreads.
Most likely if you keep your shyt pulled back and out of sight nobody gonna really care. Only time I can see dreads being a problem is if you working at a fukking restaurant and you looking like The Weeknd or some shyt.

I've YET to have anybody say a word about my hair at work other than "It looks nice." Never had a complaint or anything and I've worked at several different places for the last 8 years. If someone didn't like it, they sure didn't say it to my face and I wish they would.