People with dreads how do you deal with the fruzziness

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my hair always gets really dry and ugly in between retwist. how do i fix this?
Moisturize it daily. Just get a lil spray bottle and fill it with some water. Spritz that shyt and when you taking a shower, have your hair tied up but don't cover it. The steam will soften your hair a little and then while it's damp put some Extra Virgin Coconut Oil or Jojoba Oil on it. Also monthly do a hot oil treatment.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Breh if you thinking like that it's gonna happen to you because you're going to attract that shyt to you.
Stop worrying about whether or not your Job will like your dreads.
Most likely if you keep your shyt pulled back and out of sight nobody gonna really care. Only time I can see dreads being a problem is if you working at a fukking restaurant and you looking like The Weeknd or some shyt.

I've YET to have anybody say a word about my hair at work other than "It looks nice." Never had a complaint or anything and I've worked at several different places for the last 8 years. If someone didn't like it, they sure didn't say it to my face and I wish they would.
:mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
have dreads stopped you from becoming CEO of the company you work at?
I tend to put mine in a ponytail, then put the ends in the front on both sides, looking like this.

mens-dreads-in-ponytail.jpg

Gives a nice neat look that works in a professional setting.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
cacs got yall nikkas shooked. First thing nikkas talk about is "what will my boss think::pachaha:

I thought like that back in 2012 2 yrs before graduating college like "employers gonna look at me like I'm dumb cause I have dreads" and I cut them off.

Never doing that again:salute:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tend to put mine in a ponytail, then put the ends in the front on both sides, looking like this.

mens-dreads-in-ponytail.jpg

Gives a nice neat look that works in a professional setting.
My locs looking like his right now...twist about once every month n a half to two months. Twisting too much and you gonna twist your locs right off