People that talk and distrub your viewing experience in theaters

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
There is nothing more annoying than people who go out of their way to ruin your theater experience by talking loudly, texting, and doing other nonsensical things.

My black people...why must we talk and cut up through the entire film...why be ghetto and answer phone calls and text during the movie. Why do people bring kids to see R rated movies like Django Unchained or horror films?

Add on if you have anything that irks you about going to the movies.

This also kind of applies to just watching a good movie or TV show @ home as well. Hate when people see I'm into something and try their damndest to make small talk about nothing.

Daps
I hate when people sit behind me in a 1/3 full theater. I dont want to hear you eating and kicking my seat got damnit :beli:

Also if youre a guy and cant hold you bladder for two hours during an action movie :ufdup: If its in the beginning thats cool but i remember a guy got up during the fight scene in MoS when Supes went to save his mom. IMAX seating is too crammed so nikkas had to shift to the side to let this fakkit out. Me and the homie straight :birdman: that nikka and told him dont come back on this side.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
If I'm with my goons I'm that person :yeshrug:
If I'm with a girl :yeshrug:
If I'm with with family I'm feeling like
tumblr_llf5w8SnSQ1qalk92.gif

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
That's why you pay extra to go these new Premium movies brehs. It's about $20-$30 a ticket, but you sit on a comfy ass chair. You can drink alcohol or eat a full meat while you watch. 21 and over too.

Last regular theater I sat in, to watch Man of Steel, 2 different people brought toddlers to go see that loud ass movie. Never again.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The one thing I absolutely positively fukking hate is when parents bring their 1-..let's say maybe 5 year old to the theater, and it's not even a kid flick or PG-13, straight R rated shyt. The baby shyt annoys me the most, shut your fukking kid up, lousy fukking parent.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I even hate taking my baby to the theater so you know I hate when others take theres...why take a few month old to see the conjuring...I found a sitter you should to...

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
That's why you pay extra to go these new Premium movies brehs. It's about $20-$30 a ticket, but you sit on a comfy ass chair. You can drink alcohol or eat a full meat while you watch. 21 and over too.

Last regular theater I sat in, to watch Man of Steel, 2 different people brought toddlers to go see that loud ass movie. Never again.

I just go during the day time. 7 bucks :leon:

Plus most folks don't like going early so it's usually just me and older people in there.

*cracks open can of 211*

*Kicks feet up*

carrollstrut.gif

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ever been in a theatre with some little bad ass kids throwing candy at the screen and at the back of peoples heads and shyt :laff:

that was me back in the day :dead: