People that refuse to tip are the worst

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
How you feeling about Uber/Postmates tips? I'm a standard 15-20% tipper out depending on service. But I don't know about these delivery drivers, i might order something that cost $20 and my tip is like 5. If I order something that's more 80-100 I'm not feeling tipping the driver 15% like they ask. No more work then the guy bringing the $20 order :patrice:

Of course I should probably just not be lazy and pick my shyt up
Tbh I never used them. I prefer to get food delivered by employees of the company. But it should be up to the customers discretion how much they tip imo

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I tip and start at 18% depending on service, either it goes up or down. I don't tip when gratuity is added, for deliveries I do tip a few bucks or add in when paying by card.

I start at 15 for non nikkaz. 20% for nikkaz.

Esp knowing the fact they'll pass off black patrons to the black wait staff assuming the black patrons won't tip well. I tip well just because of this off GP for black staff.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I always tip, it’s ingrained in me, but what’s funny as hell is when people say, If you don’t wanna tip, then you shouldn’t order food or go out to eat :mjlol: Mothafuka are you going to jail for not tipping? No. So I have no idea why people think someone would say, I can’t afford a tip, so I won’t order food or go out and eat. When you have something that is optional, people are gonna excercise those different options.

The issue is with the system. Simply put, America finessing us. The pressure to pay someone should be on their employer and not a customer. It’s that simple. They pay so low in certain positions, then try use guilt and emotions to convince you that if you don’t give someone a tip, they will struggle and not be able to eat and you are a horrible person. Nevermind the fact that their employer should be paying them a livable wage. They pass the responsibility off to the people. Ok. Depend on the people if you want, its gonna be a lot of tipless mothafukkas out here cause the people gonna do what the people wanna do

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That is the made up argument. Servers themselves do not want higher wages. Current wages + tips is higher than a standard wage. The facade of "we are poor and only make $2/hr" has been kept in place to continue tips. Servers take home more wages than somebody working the drive thru at Chick Fil A

So why do you want those people to stop getting tips?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you ever have a job that relied on tips?
No.. I'm just fukking around though. I don't like tipping but i do it because i like my service to be good. I just think every job should pay people the right amount. Raise the price of items to pay your employees.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
:stopitslime:A lot of you cheap muphukas better NOT be frequenting the same dining establishments more than once, because I promise you will be getting that special recipe on subsequent meals.

And deservedly so.
I tip, and I give heartily because it's an empathy/gratitude thing for me. In return, bartenders stay lookin out when we come through.

But do tell.. how the fukk is it my problem that your employer refuses to pay you a living wage and the whole system relies on human empathy to function? Is that not a broken system? And why is it that we are the ones who need to show empathy and gratitude, but not the employers? Why do I deserve my food fukked with if I don't tip? Am I missing something or is this not the richest country in the world?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
stupid shyt

and people always got reasons.

don't order from restaurants neither if they should get better jobs.

don't dine in. go pick up your own order and you won't have to tip.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tip if I get food delivered, eating at a restaurant where servers rely on tips. Do not tip on carry out though.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
So why do you want those people to stop getting tips?
They can get whatever tips they want. I am never going to try and stop somebody from getting their money. The culture of chastising people who refuse to do it needs to go. And the lies about tipping need to stop being spread.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Do not tip on carry out though.

go pick up your own order and you won't have to tip.

What is the difference? Somebody still had to take your order, make sure it was prepared correctly among 100s of other orders, bag it and bring it out to you. Why don't they deserve a tip? All because you didn't eat it at the restaurant? :dahell:

See this is what I mean by a backwards system being in place that literally doesn't make sense.