People that refuse to tip are the worst

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I tip when I feel like tipping. It's my money and I'll spend it how I like. If the server or whoever has a problem with it then go after your employer and be mad at them for not paying you enough for your service.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
How I feel about it? I feel people like you are the worst. You are part of the problem. You are basically a step father to these employees, raising up another man's labor force. What a shytty thing you're happily obliging to. It's a well known fact the reason they even make it such a social stigma to not tip, it's not the cheap food consumers it's the damn restauranting business. Pay your fukking people. I drop plenty money on food but I'm not going to pay some jackass to bring it to me.
I’m the worst becuz I believe in tipping people that rely on tips if they provide me good service?
:picard:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
fukk all of that. The only dudes I feel compelled to tip are dudes who drive scooters in the cold weather to deliver the fast food I ordered while im in the comfort of my crib (I rarely ever eat fast food, maybe once every few months).

I ain't tipping no waiter/waitress for dropping a plate in front of me that they didnt even prepare and just walked over to my table to hand it over....while taking forever to do it and giving priority to the tables with cacs and profiling me because im black.

if im with people and we split the bill, im tippin 10% of what I ate and NOTHING more. kiss my black ass if you think you deserve more. I didnt employ you, I aint gotta pay you shyt :unimpressed:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Tipping is stupid but since that's how service workers make they money I tip 20%, that being said if I get shyt service they aint getting shyt.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely should tip people. That's only right. I hate going anyplace with cheapskates. My Aunt and Uncle are tightfisted like this and I always make sure to bring enough money to cover the tip when we go out since they won't contribute. They go to my church too and my uncle always does one of two things: he either asks the ushers to give him change from what he puts in the collection plate or he pretends like he doesn't see it's being passed to him at all smh

tenor.gif
:dead:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The only time I may tip is when it's delivery and even then don't expect no more than maybe $5-$10 from me. If anybody deserves a hefty tip it should be the cooks for cooking good/great food not the servers who just bring it to the table.

Otherwise If I'm sitting inside a restaurant or coming to pick my food up I don't think tipping is mandatory. This whole “tip or die” attitude is why a lot of ppl are reluctant about tipping.
If you take tips out the equation cooks actually make way more than servers do

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is nobody gonna make me feel ashamed for not tipping. I've heard it all. The newest one is "if you don't like tipping then you shouldn't be eating out"...nope I got the 40 dollars for my bill and that's all I'm paying
dont go to the same place twice, next time they'll spit in your sh!t

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bunch of cheap ass people in the first page :mjlol:

If you can’t even tip 10% don’t bother ordering shyt :mjgrin:

Tired of this tired argument. I can easily pay 100% on it but I simply don't want to. I tip only when the service is phenomenal, otherwise, you're just doing the bare minimum of your job, which most servers do.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I agree with you both

Him on theory
But you on how our society works

Some of those same ppl who rely on tips would probably be anti raising the minimum wage and paying ppl fairly funny enough

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never becuz they don’t rely on tip there
:heh:

So according to a quick google search, Chick Fil A cashiers make a little under 10 dollars an hour. That is not enough to survive in most places. You gonna make up the difference? Because that's what we're talking about here. Since typical restaurants don't pay their servers a livable wage, we the customer has to make up the difference. :jbhmm: