People that refuse to tip are the worst

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is the difference? Somebody still had to take your order, make sure it was prepared correctly among 100s of other orders, bag it and bring it out to you. Why don't they deserve a tip? All because you didn't eat it at the restaurant? :dahell:

See this is what I mean by a backwards system being in place that literally doesn't make sense.
If I pick the food up, I’m not going to tip. Tipping to me is for the convenience of delivery...either to my table or doorstep, not taking my order or preparing the food.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What is the difference? Somebody still had to take your order, make sure it was prepared correctly among 100s of other orders, bag it and bring it out to you. Why don't they deserve a tip? All because you didn't eat it at the restaurant? :dahell:

See this is what I mean by a backwards system being in place that literally doesn't make sense.
I tip the server for dining in and for delivery. saves them work when you don't eat there and they don't pay for delivery fees when you pick up.

regardless of how backwards you feel it is the system IN PLACE. because someone disagrees with it is NOT a reason to penalize the workers. penalize the industry by not supporting it if that's the real issue. opting to not eat out would make more sense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was hanging with my homeboy over the weekend at his crib and we ordered a pizza. Said I got it. When the delivery came I gave him the cash and told him to let the dude keep the change

My homebody came back with the pizza and handed me my change
:dwillhuh:

Me: Yo I said let him keep it:comeon:

Him: You actually tip these nikkas?:dahell:

Me: There wasn’t a reason not to :dahell:

So we get into this whole debate about tips. Been out with this nikka 100s of times over the past couple decades. Found out he didn’t even tip bartenders. I never knew this shyt. Even tho I have seen him blow whole wads of cash on tipping strippers
:heh:

His said it’s dumb as hell to get a job that relies on tips. I said it’s even more dumb to use the services of somebody who relies on tips and then refuse to do it. Basically you a free loader. He said he should be able to go out and have a good time without the hassle of tipping people

I told him he’s a special kind of dikk head
:heh:

How the coli feel about this?:jbhmm:

How I feel about it? I feel people like you are the worst. You are part of the problem. You are basically a step father to these employees, raising up another man's labor force. What a shytty thing you're happily obliging to. It's a well known fact it's a social stigma to not tip, but it's not the cheap food consumers it's the damn restauranting business. Pay your fukking people. I drop plenty money on food but I'm not going to pay some jackass to bring it to me.

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Wouldn't be an issue if you didn't have a ridiculous system. Ironically it's a Euro feudal tradition that seems to have a:mjpls:history : The Racist History of Tipping

Just tell me what I have to pay upfront instead of all the shenanigans:beli:

Over here if the menu says your food is 15 euros you're paying 15 euros. And the waiter or waitress is getting their salary regardless. You know what you have to pay, they know they're getting paid. If you particularly enjoyed the service, you tip. If you didn't, you don't. Sounds like rocket science but it really isn't.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tip the server for dining in and for delivery. saves them work when you don't eat there and they don't pay for delivery fees when you pick up.

regardless of how backwards you feel it is the system IN PLACE. because someone disagrees with it is NOT a reason to penalize the workers. penalize the industry by not supporting it if that's the real issue. opting to not eat out would make more sense.
Then you’d have fools complaining because you opted for a tip-less restaurant :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The only time I may tip is when it's delivery and even then don't expect no more than maybe $5-$10 from me. If anybody deserves a hefty tip it should be the cooks for cooking good/great food not the servers who just bring it to the table.

Otherwise If I'm sitting inside a restaurant or coming to pick my food up I don't think tipping is mandatory. This whole “tip or die” attitude is why a lot of ppl are reluctant about tipping.

Last edited: