People that refuse to tip are the worst

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
This mentality of telling black people they dont deserve to go to some places just cause they dont subscribe to rules put up by crackers is bonafide c00n energy :scust:

Its bad enough that most black people dont have enough money to throw around, now yall uppity ass negroes are telling those black people not to go out and enjoy meals in places just cause they have the balls to question obvious scams and arbitrary rules placed by crackers to avoid having to pay their employees accordingly :hhh:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Man if you don’t get tf outta here with this wack ass premise. Cause yea, an unquantifiable stat falls on an entire race. There’s a gang of unfair stereotypes that I deal with on a daily as a black man and not tipping someone what they feel they should be tipped ain’t even on the totem pole. And I’m positive there are shyt tippers across all racial and ethnic groups and here you go shaking in your boots cause you scared of what other folks think. fukk outta here. If you that afraid then don’t go out, stay home and cook.

Y'all broke nikkas are a scourge, I swear to god. Fukking brokeness fukking it up for everybody.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward

Bunch of lemme get 1 rib ass nikkas in here god damn

Sound like white appliances and $5 on pump 4

bytch aint had a dinner bill for even a puss ass 500 crabbing bout a tip nikka its not that serious

If you broke cool cause we outchea with these crackers but if you cheap please stfu

:russ:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This mentality of telling black people they dont deserve to go to some places just cause they dont subscribe to rules put up by crackers is bonafide c00n energy :scust:

Its bad enough that most black people dont have enough money to throw around, now yall uppity ass negroes are telling those black people not to go out and enjoy meals in places just cause they have the balls to question obvious scams and arbitrary rules placed by crackers to avoid having to pay their employees accordingly :hhh:
Especially since we’re made out to be the only ones out here tipping. Most of the flack we get is because folks like fukk nikka @Dorian Gray believe we do a disgrace to the race cause we don’t tip what society feels we should tip. Weak nikka mentality

invalid

Banned
Daps
Especially since we’re made out to be the only ones out here tipping. Most of the flack we get is because folks like fukk nikka @Dorian Gray believe we do a disgrace to the race cause we don’t tip what society feels we should tip. Weak nikka mentality

Broke ass nikkas are a disgrace. Equate being cheap to being a strong nikka to make yourself feel better, brehs.

I'm sticking it to the man, goof ass.

If you ain't got no money, newsflash nikka, you're a pauper and don't need take yo as out. If that means that's most black people, then that means it's most black people. Goofies.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Broke ass nikkas are a disgrace. Equate being cheap to being a strong nikka to make yourself feel better, brehs.

I'm sticking it to the man, goof ass.
Cause you a weak ass nikka that cares what folks outside the race think. Cause your failure to tip properly is "making it hard for us hardworking good Black folks"....FOH outta here goofy

invalid

Banned
Daps
Cause you a weak ass nikka that cares what folks outside the race think. Cause your failure to tip properly is "making it hard for us hardworking good Black folks"....FOH outta here goofy

nikka, who tf doesn't care about their image? Y'all nikkas will care when flaming ass gay nikkas is all over tv cause it make black men look bad but when it's YOU embarrassing the crew all of a sudden it's "y'all don't wanna look bad in front of white people."

Hell naw.

Y'all broke as nikkas so used to being broke that you thinks it's normal.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
keep that same energy for universal health care, minimum wage, and gun control.
And they won't, cause they a la carte on what they put that energy into. So say you do tip. Then it's you don't tip enough. You tip enough. Then it becomes something else. Their lines never stop shifting and they always find something else to complain about. shyt is tiring

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a former server and bartender - I wish diarrhea on people who don’t tip. That’s how those people make their living. And if you don’t have money to tip- you shouldn’t be dining out. Just get it to go

This reminds me of the two drink minimum rule.. Ain't no way mfer gonna hold up a barstool with no drink in their hand..

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I tip when I feel like tipping. It's my money and I'll spend it how I like. If the server or whoever has a problem with it then go after your employer and be mad at them for not paying you enough for your service.
This is the only logical answer. People work these server jobs bc of the *possibility* of high tips. When they don’t get them then they cry foul.

Your beef isn’t with me, it’s with the establishment for paying under minimum wage. :francis:

cliff notes: if they’re black I tip, bc they likely
Have a family to feed. Anyone else can kick rocks

Last edited: