People that refuse to tip are the worst

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So according to a quick google search, Chick Fil A cashiers make a little under 10 dollars an hour. That is not enough to survive in most places. You gonna make up the difference? Because that's what we're talking about here. Since typical restaurants don't pay their servers a livable wage, we the customer has to make up the difference. :jbhmm:
Apples and oranges really. Yea $10 ain’t enough but it’s still a position that doesn’t rely on tips. A cashier is doing way less work than a server anyway. Cashiers barely move ten feet the whole shift
:mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I’m not enforcing anything that preys on the lowest rungs of society. You act like I’m talking about tipping people that dig ditches
:russ:

But you know damn well all the reasons you just gave aren’t really why you don’t tip. Your just using it as justification. You prolly weren’t tipping long before the idea of a $15 minimum wage even existed

My cheapness will still bring about positive change. :troll:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So according to a quick google search, Chick Fil A cashiers make a little under 10 dollars an hour. That is not enough to survive in most places
So by this logic, damn near everyone who provides a service should get tipped right? Uber/Lyft drivers, doormen/bouncers, the folks at the dry cleaners, etc correct?

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is the difference? Somebody still had to take your order, make sure it was prepared correctly among 100s of other orders, bag it and bring it out to you. Why don't they deserve a tip? All because you didn't eat it at the restaurant? :dahell:

See this is what I mean by a backwards system being in place that literally doesn't make sense.

There is a difference of bringing an order to you and you having to drive to pick it up yourself. I might as well tip in the drive-thru if that's the case.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I'm in a restaurant or I get food delivered I tip the normal amount. Don't usually tip for carryout :yeshrug:

I agree that the system is dumb though. Those workers should get at least min wage like anybody else.
They make more with tips than they ever would with minimum wage.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
One of the few things I'm not cheap about, but I'll deduct off that shyt in a second if the service and/or food is bad.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Somebody driving to deliver your food is different from a person just pouring liquor or Carrying a plate of food to your table.

I tip, but I hate it. They should all make at least 15hr but we know the waiters and waitress would hate that because they would make less.

the vast majority of servers are privileged crackers. The tips should go to cooks. I wish robots brought out the food:yeshrug:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
All of those people do get tips though lol.
But the conversation isn’t all fire and brimstone if you don’t tip them. No one says, “ if you can’t tip then you shouldn’t get an Uber/go in that building/etc”. That’s only reserved for folks in the food service industry. But they all provide a service

it’s folks and they’re money and they can do whatever they want with it but folks are arbitrary on who they tip

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:A lot of you cheap muphukas better NOT be frequenting the same dining establishments more than once, because I promise you will be getting that special recipe on subsequent meals.

And deservedly so.
So because a person paid their bill but didn’t tip
they deserve to get “a special ingredient” in their food:gucci:

this mindset is how motherfukkers get fukked all the way up :dahell:

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Oh suck a dikk dawg. Tipping is OPTIONAL if I want to tip, I will, if I don’t wanna tip then I won’t. Don’t be mad at me be mad at that restaurant they work for, be mad at the government. I don’t insult people that drive past the homeless without a second thought, nor do I insult people that skip to another channel when feed my starving children commercials come on...but im a bad guy for not partaking in something that is optional, and 100% of the time unnecessary?

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
People be EXCITED to become waiters just for the tips!! Come on dawg...