People that refuse to tip are the worst

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Somebody driving to deliver your food is different from a person just pouring liquor or Carrying a plate of food to your table.

I tip, but I hate it. They should all make at least 15hr but we know the waiters and waitress would hate that because they would make less.

the vast majority of servers are privileged crackers. The tips should go to cooks. I wish robots brought out the food:yeshrug:

This pretty much sums up how I feel. I participate but I don’t agree. I’m not mad at anyone that doesn’t tip, that’s their choice.If I’m gonna be mad at someone I’m mad at the employer that’s paying them a bullshyt ass salary to the point where supplementing it with tips is a necessity for their survival.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh suck a dikk dawg. Tipping is OPTIONAL if I want to tip, I will, if I don’t wanna tip then I won’t. Don’t be mad at me be mad at that restaurant they work for, be mad at the government. I don’t insult people that drive past the homeless without a second thought, nor do I insult people that skip to another channel when feed my starving children commercials come on...but im a bad guy for not partaking in something that is optional, and 100% of the time unnecessary?
you cheap and that's okay

own it and cut the bullshyt song and dance. it's not a charity it's an honour system of which non tippers have none and but y'all got a bag of excuses

now when those same restaurants start hating on non tippers you will be complaining but why would a server prefer your ass over someone else with courtesy? find a spot you like do that n try being a repeat customer. enjoy

:skip:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Oh suck a dikk dawg. Tipping is OPTIONAL if I want to tip, I will, if I don’t wanna tip then I won’t. Don’t be mad at me be mad at that restaurant they work for, be mad at the government. I don’t insult people that drive past the homeless without a second thought, nor do I insult people that skip to another channel when feed my starving children commercials come on...but im a bad guy for not partaking in something that is optional, and 100% of the time unnecessary?
I ain’t taking no man serious with a screen name like that
:heh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People be EXCITED to become waiters just for the tips!! Come on dawg...
My boy served through highschool and college. banked his pay and lived off tips. bought his mother a crib not long after college. got a job quit and bought himself a crib

A Black man and he would tell me all the time how hard it was for him having to deal with brehs who don't tip.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Uber/Lyft drivers, doormen/bouncers

You should be tipping these folks. :dwillhuh:

Uber drivers talk about refraining from driving in black neighborhoods because they don't tip. There was even a study that shows that black passengers in black neighborhoods are paying higher uber prices than their white counterparts because of the lack of uber drivers who come in their neighborhoods which causes demand and surge pricing to increase.

Y'all non-tippers are literally causing black people to have to come out of their pocket more.

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
So you cool with enforcing a broken system that preys on the lowest rungs of society.

Me not tipping helps these people understand the unfair system and gains more voices for the 15$ min wage.
This is the most delusional statement that I always see dropped in this conversation.

You're not doing shyt by not tipping the workers except leaving the lowest rung employees poorer than they would've been. You bought the food from the restaurant, you gave the business the money for the product that justifies its existence and tells them the way they're running it is right. If you were really against the system then you wouldn't be a customer to any business whose employees rely on tips, period. Just say the shyt with your chest, you don't want to tip, fine. Don't make it like you're fighting some fight while you're happily keeping these businesses around.

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it.

Stay within your budget and order carryout, food truck, or go to fastfood if you don't want to tip.
It's established that you are supposed to tip at nearly every other type of eatery or food delivery service.

Stop being a clown, and refusing to tip. Go eat a meal at McDonald's where you can be around your fellow clown, Ronald.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look, I think tipping is a shytty system and I've argued against it before on here, but going to a restaurant and not tipping is a dikk move because the only person you're screwing in that instance is the worker, and you're getting food that's cheaper in cost because of the system that exploits them on top of it; can't really pull the ethics card if you decide to leach off of the system yourself.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This is the most delusional statement that I always see dropped in this conversation.

You're not doing shyt by not tipping the workers except leaving the lowest rung employees poorer than they would've been. You bought the food from the restaurant, you gave the business the money for the product that justifies its existence and tells them the way they're running it is right. If you were really against the system then you wouldn't be a customer to any business whose employees rely on tips, period. Just say the shyt with your chest, you don't want to tip, fine. Don't make it like you're fighting some fight while you're happily keeping these businesses around.

The only thing I’m tipping is four fours, so enjoy covering my non tips food simp. :umad:

Plus you don’t know how much waiters get tipped if crew leaders get a cut or not. At the end of the day it’s a fukked system and the stigma this country has about is ridiculous.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Y'all non-tippers are literally causing black people to have to come out of their pocket more.
Man if you don’t get tf outta here with this wack ass premise. Cause yea, an unquantifiable stat falls on an entire race. There’s a gang of unfair stereotypes that I deal with on a daily as a black man and not tipping someone what they feel they should be tipped ain’t even on the totem pole. And I’m positive there are shyt tippers across all racial and ethnic groups and here you go shaking in your boots cause you scared of what other folks think. fukk outta here. If you that afraid then don’t go out, stay home and cook.

Daps
Was hanging with my homeboy over the weekend at his crib and we ordered a pizza. Said I got it. When the delivery came I gave him the cash and told him to let the dude keep the change

My homebody came back with the pizza and handed me my change
:dwillhuh:

Me: Yo I said let him keep it:comeon:

Him: You actually tip these nikkas?:dahell:

Me: There wasn’t a reason not to :dahell:

So we get into this whole debate about tips. Been out with this nikka 100s of times over the past couple decades. Found out he didn’t even tip bartenders. I never knew this shyt. Even tho I have seen him blow whole wads of cash on tipping strippers

His said it’s dumb as hell to get a job that relies on tips. I said it’s even more dumb to use the services of somebody who relies on tips and then refuse to do it. Basically you a free loader. He said he should be able to go out and have a good time without the hassle of tipping people

I told him he’s a special kind of dikk head

How the coli feel about this?:jbhmm:

As a former server and bartender - I wish diarrhea on people who don’t tip. That’s how those people make their living. And if you don’t have money to tip- you shouldn’t be dining out. Just get it to go

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Of course you should tip. It shouldn’t be so hard to figure out how much you want to tip based on service. They even put the % for you to make it easier. You really do look like a bum if you eat an expensive meal and don’t even tip. I don’t generally give a fukk how people think about me but I still try to treat people with respect and do appreciate good service when I’m eating out. I’m relatively cheap when it comes to a lot of things and don’t stunt but I’ll still tip if the service is good. Which most of the time is. When the service sucks or a server is disrespectful I definitely have no problem not leaving a tip.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I Tip but i do it out the kindness of my cold heart not because i have to.
There is no law saying you have to Tip.

Starting this year i only tip Black men so I'm I'm one of those non Tipping mfs bytches cry about on Social media and nikkas on here say should "stay home"
Either way its a personal choice and nobody going to or can do shyt about it so it dont matter.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Its to the point I don't like to go out with or associate with people who don't tip well. People who don't tip make the whole group look bad and cheap. Its a common courtesy and its a level of character judgement for people who don't tip.