People that refuse to tip are the worst

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
A 'tip' is just a 'handout'..

Disgusting from the wealthiest nation on earth.

If a tip is an example of capitalism then these cacs fooled you all.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
1* for flagrant stupidity and that's from a nikka that almost always tips 15%...

There are perfectly good reasons not to tip, you're not OWED a tip, you have to EARN the tip...

Somebody serve my food with a shytty attitude and gets my order wrong ain't getting a single penny from me...

What your employer pays you to serve my food ain't my problem, you're not entitled to anything more than that, you don't like it, find another job...
I never said people need to tip regardless of the situation. A tip is earned
:hhh:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Pro tip people just mad cause it’s actually people with a back bone who don’t tip. They’ve been programmed to tip and told they are good people for it. Don’t let their shaming tactics fool you into thinking they actually give a fukk.

The worst huh? Who’s second, Hitler?

Why are you supporting restaurants that basically use slave labor, is the real question.

lol at the poster who keeps track of black posters not knowing the history of black people and tipping :snoop:

“Tipping: An American Social History of Gratuities, wrote in 1902 that he was embarrassed to offer a tip to a white man. “Negroes take tips, of course; one expects that of them—it is a token of their inferiority,” he wrote. “Tips go with servility, and no man who is a voter in this country is in the least justified in being in service.”
The Racist History of Tipping

“Congress agreed to the deal, and the tipped minimum wage remains just $2.13 to this day. Employers are supposed to pay the difference if tips don’t bring workers to the full regular minimum wage. But too often that law is not enforced. When the Department of Labor conducted an unusual compliance sweep of 9,000 full-service restaurants between 2010 and 2012, they found that 84 percent had violated the subminimum wage system.“
:patrice:Support the worst restaurant owners brehs.

Or this...
“A century later, the industry lobby continues its fight to uphold this two-tiered pay system. Where social movements have gotten cities to pass minimum wage hikes, the lobby has pressured state legislatures to ban local wage increases altogether. The industry also fought to overturn voter-approved initiatives in Maine and Washington, D.C., that would have ended the subminimum tipped wage, while they lobbied legislators in Michigan to keep the issue from reaching the ballot in the first place.
pro tip people are confused. For all the vitriol against non tippers, where are the marches? Where are your signed petitions? Where are your letters to law makers?”
:patrice:

it’s ether for pro tipper I literally ever paragraph.
I don’t keep track of black posters. You making shyt up
:heh:

And yes I know the history behind tipping

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I order alot..I tip..its all good.
7qzAKN.jpg

7qzLqW.jpg

7qz21c.jpg

7qzOaP.jpg

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Again, people turn realllllll republican when it’s their money being meted out. I’m literally convinced that most people (black people included) would be MAGA c00ns for those tax breaks if they really had bread like that - which is why I respect the black people who do have it like that; but haven’t forgotten people less fortunate than themselves. Russell Wilson is a prime example of a dude politically that has no reason to be anything but a staunch republican, but he’s not. He hasn’t forgotten people who don’t have it like him - even to the personal cost to his own finances. :salute:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The restaurant is making the food, not the driver.
Also the driver does not even work for the restaurant but the app company
Its a service because you were too lazy to go get your food..so someone filled up and brought it to your doorstep. Dont be bootlicker. Tip. Whores and skanks even tip.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
All I know is nobody gonna make me feel ashamed for not tipping. I've heard it all. The newest one is "if you don't like tipping then you shouldn't be eating out"...nope I got the 40 dollars for my bill and that's all I'm paying
This nygga said you gotta go of your way and be a real low life not to tip on that platform..lol