People Mad Vince Back Apparently

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We might just get the :francis: farewell after all.

AlienatedDamagedGermanspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
It’s not that simple, most of us want wrestling to be good and no company can offer what WWE offers. Some of us aren’t satisfied with just good in ring action, the stories is what you remember most and WWE was getting back on track with telling stories that made sense and paid off in the long run. IF Señior Vincente is back full time then it’s just disappointing.

I want to like this shyt. I don’t want to have to go back to only watching highlights and caring more about the behind the scenes than the product on TV.

So this is one of the few times the complaints are justified
At this rate…this is where I’m at. Vinny Mac being gone was SUCH a breath of fresh air as a fan. Now that his petty old out of touch senile ass is back..I can’t do it..

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

I’ll stay in tune with everything going on. Probably watch highlights on YouTube or it just happens to be on in the background I’ll glance at it. But I think I’m done…as long as that b*stard is running shyt I’m good.

Vinny Mac is creatively bankrupt…and everybody knows it but him.

Damn shame..

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Hey, you can have the battered mark syndrome. Just saying it’s not hard to turn off the tv. :dead:
Why are you still here?

You don’t think I knew before I clicked this thread the first time that it wasn’t that serious?

I knew was this thread was before I read the first post. And I continued reading because I felt like complaining too. But I don’t get why you are here. If it’s not that serious to you then KIM

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
It'd be a swerve if Triple H started running SD while Vince ran Raw :pachaha:
That would be great, ngl. RAW is the harder show to watch at 3 hours no matter who is writing it so I could skip it in peace. Imma tune in tonight on a bootleg stream to see if this show smells like Vince too

Daps
Just a random thought that popped in my head, and yet seems completely plausible because it's Vincente: Y'all think Vince thinks less of HHH now because of his heart condition?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Triple H is just the fall guy now kind of similar to when NXT was first put on USA

Whenever the show gets a bad review bad rating or bad booking comes in to question Vince is going to take note of every instance of this and present it to his new bosses as way to get rid of Triple H if he not already in the process of doing that

Edit: Wrong Thread but my point is the shows of April/May last year were DRASTICALLY different from August/September Vince gave you good moments in the Past but he’s not that guy anymore

Last edited: