People Mad Vince Back Apparently

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Triple H is just the fall guy now kind of similar to when NXT was first put on USA

Whenever the show gets a bad review bad rating or bad booking comes in to question Vince is going to take note of every instance of this and present it to his new bosses as way to get rid of Triple H if he not already in the process of doing that

Edit: Wrong Thread but my point is the shows of April/May last year were DRASTICALLY different from August/September Vince gave you good moments in the Past but he’s not that guy anymore
IDK how that’s gonna work when wrestling media has inside knowledge about how Vince runs a show. When morale is up more when Hunter is around versus Vince that should make the Endeavor bosses look at Vinny Mac like :comeon:

From now til WM 40 is going to be interesting to say the least.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Just a random thought that popped in my head, and yet seems completely plausible because it's Vincente: Y'all think Vince thinks less of HHH now because of his heart condition?
Very likely lol. "Sorry pal, but you ain't got the heart to run this company." :troll: :hhh:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
IDK how that’s gonna work when wrestling media has inside knowledge about how Vince runs a show. When morale is up more when Hunter is around versus Vince that should make the Endeavor bosses look at Vinny Mac like :comeon:

From now til WM 40 is going to be interesting to say the least.
Vince will never admit he’s wrong

Plus Endeavors owner is good friends with Vince he not going to tell vince he’s wrong

He’s the reason Vince is back in power to being with

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He should call it a career at this point. There's nothing left for him to really accomplish plus fusion isn't a joke.
Why would he do that?
He obviously still wants to prove himself as a booker and talent guy. And what if he just like his job. There is no reason for him to quit

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
At this rate…this is where I’m at. Vinny Mac being gone was SUCH a breath of fresh air as a fan. Now that his petty old out of touch senile ass is back..I can’t do it..

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

I’ll stay in tune with everything going on. Probably watch highlights on YouTube or it just happens to be on in the background I’ll glance at it. But I think I’m done…as long as that b*stard is running shyt I’m good.

Vinny Mac is creatively bankrupt…and everybody knows it but him.

Damn shame..
Been done with no Sasha or Danielson in the E. Asuka isn't being used right either. That Bloodline story wasn't great either..Jey Uso being a functional slave this entire time is silly as a motherfukker.