People Mad Vince Back Apparently

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I don’t see her ever doing the schedule

I think WWE would have given her an offer she couldn't refuse to make the schedule worth it. Compared to what she would make in AEW, I think WWE would back up the brinks truck for Jade. Plus she would be able to maximize her star power far better with the viewership and brand recognition WWE brings. I think at some point Jade will realize that she will hit a plateau in AEW and their Women's division and make that jump. There are far better matchups for her in WWE than what's available to her in AEW. If she keeps improving in the ring, she has a very real chance of main eventing a Wrestlemania. Especially against Bianca.

At this point it doesn't matter if Jade goes 100-0 in AEW. If she doesn't end up in WWE before she retires, her wrestling career would be a failure.

• Haha
Reactions: 907

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
1F53EC3A251C017FA61B3247A60CACFDD9FCF4BF

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think WWE would have given her an offer she couldn't refuse to make the schedule worth it. Compared to what she would make in AEW, I think WWE would back up the brinks truck for Jade. Plus she would be able to maximize her star power far better with the viewership and brand recognition WWE brings. I think at some point Jade will realize that she will hit a plateau in AEW and their Women's division and make that jump. There are far better matchups for her in WWE than what's available to her in AEW. If she keeps improving in the ring, she has a very real chance of main eventing a Wrestlemania. Especially against Bianca.

At this point it doesn't matter if Jade goes 100-0 in AEW. If she doesn't end up in WWE before she retires, her wrestling career would be a failure.

Mark Henry brought Jade on a silver platter to WWE. Jade said it herself on why she didn't sign. Jade wanted to spend time with her daughter, and WWE specifically told her that the company was her family now. She did not like that response, so she didn't sign with them. People forget that Jade doesn't need to wrestle. She's already well off financially and her husband is an ex-MLB player that also got paid during his career. Jade is basically wrestling for her own athletic goals & wants to be active in her daughter's life. She likely cannot do that on a WWE schedule. I would think she'd retire once she's done with AEW unless she really wants to pursue some matchup in WWE for her personal goals.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
To me, the worst part of this is now the plentiful behind the scenes news will once again overshadow and be more interesting than anything put on tv. I don’t personally care for AEW that much, but it does benefit from minimal eyes on the product, and not that much backstage nonsense… aside from Phil’s dumbass. The only two guys I care about are the goofs that toy hunt on YouTube and live in Michigan.

If the E is going to be okay moving forward, it’s going to take awhile until the bombardment of chatty patty sheet news begins to calm down. It was nice when it was calm for a few months.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You was never gonna see this match lol.

Mark Henry brought Jade on a silver platter to WWE. Jade said it herself on why she didn't sign. Jade wanted to spend time with her daughter, and WWE specifically told her that the company was her family now. She did not like that response, so she didn't sign with them. People forget that Jade doesn't need to wrestle. She's already well off financially and her husband is an ex-MLB player that also got paid during his career. Jade is basically wrestling for her own athletic goals & wants to be active in her daughter's life. She likely cannot do that on a WWE schedule. I would think she'd retire once she's done with AEW unless she really wants to pursue some matchup in WWE for her personal goals.
You think she'll ever be considered on the level of Bianca if her career I'd restricted to AEW?